Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

AlexandraCurious​(dom female)
3 years ago • Aug 28, 2020

Hello folks

Hi, I'm Alexa and I'm here to get more fantasy and real meetings with SUB-MALES and DOM/SUB-WOMENS.
For while I'm looking for white guys/girls, I'm not racist but I need to feel confident with what I want.
XoXo
MztrBonz​(dom male)

Greeting / Introduction MztrBONZ. Male DOM Tulsa, Oklahoma

MztrBonz​(dom male) • Aug 28, 2020
Greetings to THE CAGE family!

I have most recently moved from Los Angeles to Tulsa, Oklahoma to return to the place where I was born, raised and grew into adulthood. I miss Los Angeles greatly and my circle of very close friends but I had to return to Tulsa to be closer to my family. My grandkids were growing up without me and I missed them greatly.

When I meet new people the conversation turns to what I enjoy doing or what my hobbies are.............I always stop and think about it as I know what I am going to say may be uncomfortable for the person that asked but I live my life honestly, genuine and authentic. Its the only way I know to live and stay happy and healthy. My answer to them when they inquire as to what my hobbies are is SEX. Anything to do with sex I find exciting and interesting. I study human sexual behavior from a psychological point of view and I experience sex in many different forms. There is always something to learn and I glean new knowledge every day.

CERTIFIED MASSAGE THERAPIST:
I am a certified massage therapist since 1985 as it gave me the legitimate opportunity to touch people which I knew I needed. I get just as much out of giving a massage as anyone receiving my massage gains. It is an energy exchange. I learned early on to be careful who you choose to massage. At times I had to massage people that are injured or very ill and one's positive energy can be soaked out of you so I had to learn protection techniques.

THERAPIST / MENTAL HEALH:
I've worked as a therapist in a private mental health facility in Los Angeles and thoroughly enjoyed working with my clients. I learned a lot about general human behavior and my own personal mental and emotional issues. We all have them you know.

SEXUAL SURROGATE:
I am a member of the International Professional Surrogates Association and work as a Sexual Surrogate. Most of my work in this vein is Psychological as that appears to be where most people's sexual problems begin. As a sexual surrogate we can touch our clients to work with them when necessary. Most but not all are mental and/or emotional vs. physical issues. We always rule out any physical problems a client may have before beginning work on their mental and emotional issues. I work with a client's therapist and the client as a triad. We all stay in close contact with each other as the process moves forward.

SEXUAL EDUCATOR/ VOLUNTEER:
Some of the most rewarding experiences I have had centered around my volunteer work for a 501 C-3 organization named Sex Positive Los Angeles (SPLA) which is a chapter affiliated with Sex Positive World. The LA Chapter is the largest one reporting to SPW with almost 3,000 members.
I volunteered as the Membership Chair, VP of Operations and as the Chairman of the SPLA Board. My involvement as the Membership Chair afforded me the unique opportunity to learn about human sexual behavior from a different point of view. I had to work with the members regarding the desire to join the group and any and all questions or concerns the members may have about themselves or others in the group. The interaction between members when sex is involved can become intense. This practical experience has proven to be most valuable.

SEX POSITIVE OKLAHOMA:
I am making plans to create a new Sex Positive Chapter in my home state of Oklahoma. This may be a daunting task but I believe I am up for any and all backlash I may receive from the general community. I find the people here in Tulsa badly need a place where they can express themselves regarding their sexuality and they need a safe place where they can learn and ask necessary questions. I am one that believes that sex eduction should be provided to children at an early age and should continue from an age appropriate vantage either through public and private schools or churches, etc. I find the people here in Tulsa lack knowledge of the basics of their own sexuality and there is no place for them to go to receive help or assistance. Each person is on their own. I want to fill a void and help the people here gain the proper knowledge they need to conduct themselves as educated adults. And also provide a safe environment where the adults can explore their sexuality.

PRO / DOM:
I also work as a Pro/DOM in my spare time. I gained much experience while living in Los Angeles for the past ten years and I am continuing to offer my services to the people here in Tulsa. The Kink Community is very small here so I do not have any illusions of making a lot of money while providing my services. However, I get satisfaction out of knowing that I can show the ones that are interested what the Kink Community and what fetish play is all about. Its not what most people think it is. That's all I am going to say about that.

So writing out this introduction tells everyone (including myself) what I am all about at the moment. I look forward to meeting anyone willing to converse about their sexual lives as that is a great way to share and learn. It is very satisfying to share knowledge and information with like-minded friends.

I am close to being fully pansexual and I am Demi-sexual, Sapio-sexual and cannot maintain a monogamous relationship as I prefer PolyAmory and Poly-Sexual relationships. I am a LEO born on July 30 and an INFJ-A in the Myers-Briggs Personality World. I'm presently 67 years old and in great shape. I am enjoying life as Lone Wolf but welcome any and all types of friendships and relationships. I am proud to state that I am masculine, sensual and passionate.

I'm a nurturing DOM and help my subs to learn and move forward with their lives much like I did with my two children and my four grandchildren. I'm not talking about incest here.......I'm talking about how I care for my subs and help them to grow as a healthy human being. THAT satisfies me greatly.

If you want to know something or want to make a comment then please do so. Thank you. MztrBonz.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 28, 2020
Welcome everyone! Great to have you here.

Just a reminder to our newer members that if you haven't tried Premium yet you can do so for free by "Inviting a Friend". Spread the word about THE CAGE and get a gift for yourself icon_smile.gif

If you have issues with another user you can file a report on any profile.

You can adjust your alerts, privacy and other settings in "Preferences".

Don't forget to read our "Getting Started" and other articles in The Magazine area.

If you have any questions, feel free to give me a shout.

Welcome again!
iamchevii​(dom male)
iamchevii​(dom male) • Aug 28, 2020
Hello

I am Chevonne, Dominant and intelligent and a Jamaican.
D/s is a type of relationship that I hold very dear to me as It allows me to groom, educate and nurture a woman into the ideal woman for myself and not to mention a Ladylike woman.

I do hope with this forum, that I am able to exercise my skill set and abilities as gifted to me.
Location is not a problem as long as communication is effective and efficient.
Humanist​(dom male){Vicar }
Hello. I'm David and my Nickname is Humanist. I am patient, loving and here to hopefully meet a partner for the long term. I have had an interest in the lifestyle for many years and began actively exploring it four years ago. I hope to not only make friends here but to continue learning with the right person.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Aug 25, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 25, 2020
Welcome to THE CAGE everyone! We hope you enjoy your time here.

If you haven't introduced yourself yet, please do!
Johnny slave sub​(sub male){I'd most w}
3 years ago • Aug 22, 2020

Re: Loving Domme

ChaosGoddess wrote:
Hi there! I'm Chaos and I'm excited to meet others with similar interests. I use mostly chastity and orgasm denial on my subs. Like many people in and out of the BDSM lifestyle, I'm looking for one man to share my life with.

I'm excited to meet both women with my Domme tendencies and the men who appreciate them
I feel like I have alot to learn from other Dommes

Please contact me with any helpful groups for newcomers, I would appreciate any guidance.

I look forward to hearing from you!

You most truly seem to be wonderful and seriously knowing yourself to be an authoritative woman. Truly a woman to look up to. The male you choose for your own...should really make you the core center of his daily life, giving to you all of his attention as you may want. Your desires in regard to control of your males orgasms is admirable, for as you must surely know, all sex is or at least should be for the pleasure of the woman. A true sub male who knows his place beneath you...would feel delight, in knowing his place is to serve his woman.
johnny
AlexandraCurious​(dom female)
3 years ago • Aug 20, 2020

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

Hi guys, I'm Alexa.
I'm here looking for some WHITE GUY who wants to be my sex slave.
I live in MARYLAND STATE, you can check my pics and my profile.
Waiting for obedient slave boys!!!!!
XoXo
🥰