Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

JimWestZA​(dom male)
3 years ago • May 9, 2020

Hallo

JimWestZA​(dom male) • May 9, 2020
Hi there all

So I am very new to this world, looking to explore, learn and discover. Generally speaking, I am quiet, sometimes reserved. Deep, intelligent conversation over a good wine or whiskey is my preferred social activity ...

So that's me for the moment.
ArdentFoxFire​(sub female)
Hello everyone!
I'm new to the site and to BDSM. It is something that has enticed and interested me for years, but much of what I know is academic but hasn't been put into action. I'm wanting to ask myself difficult questions and come out the other side with a better understanding of myself so that I can pursue what I want.
I'm here to learn from other subs that have journeyed down similar paths, as well as to take in unique perspectives I had not yet previously considered. As a lifelong learner, I want to continue to discover new things, as well as embrace and overcome the guilt and/or fear that has held me back for the majority of my life, specifically regarding BDSM. I'd like to connect with friendly subs and Doms with insight on how I can further my exploration. So far everyone I have spoken to has been very nice, which has been very inviting and is much appreciated.
Thanks for the welcome everyone! icon_smile.gif
Morrighan​(sub female)
Morrighan​(sub female) • May 9, 2020
Hello cage,

I’m not really sure what to say here. I have an amazing Dom who I’ve been with for a few years now so I’m not looking for anything particular.I joined this site due to the covid restrictions, as this is a place I can still feel connected to the lifestyle from the comfort of my own home. I never considered an online platform before but I’m really loving the atmosphere with blogs, forums and a place to chat. I may even start my own blog! We shall see.
Wanderlust Warrior​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 8, 2020

Brand New to the Cage

Hello! I'm stoked to find this site and all you authentic and wise people living this lifestyle. After many years desiring and dabbling in BDSM, I'm finally owning the fact that I'm a 24/7 sub that requires a TPE in my partnership...and I just can't compromise. As an alpha female, entrepreneur, and single Mom...I may have to wait for the right partner to surface, which is fine with me. In the interim, I'm on here seeking tips from other submissives who can help me learn to better let go, fully surrender, and lean into the pain. I'd love to connect with friendly Doms that can guide me as well. Thank you!
Bratty Babe​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 7, 2020

Hello!

Bratty Babe​(sub female) • May 7, 2020
Hello!
I just joined and so far I'm glad I did! I've always been really interested in Dom and Sub relationships (I've always identified as Sub) and I love reading all about it from real people. I've never been in a relationship with someone who is also into this kind of experience, so I'm grateful to have the opportunity to connect.
I enjoy different types of roleplay as well, so if you like Dungeons and Dragons or other tabletop RP games send me a message! Well, feel free to send me a message regardless icon_smile.gif I am always open to learning new things!
littleone64​(sub female){owned}
Hi littleone64 here,
This site is amazing!! I have found for the most part, the Doms to be really kind, I wish there were idk, a site where older Doms offered training for lack of a better word, to younger and or newer ones, because it can be overwhelming coming here for subs, especially seeking LTR. But, the community here is beautiful. I feel comfortable asking anything, which I have to, since I know little....lol
Thank you for this great site!!
JustA Girl
JustA Girl • May 7, 2020
Hello everyone,
I am new to this scene and honestly don't know what I really want and still want to explore what I would and wouldn't like. I just need someone that I can explore this with. I am not necessarily looking for a d/s relationship (any kind of it), just looking for what I would like and people who would be willing to give me advise about this lifestyle.