Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • May 4, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • May 4, 2020
Thanks for all the great intros! Welcome to THE CAGE!
LissaKai
3 years ago • May 2, 2020

Enjoy

LissaKai • May 2, 2020
Hello,

I am new to this site. I enjoy reading the Blogs and forums. I find most of them fun and insightful. Stay safe and have fun. 🤗
Sinity​(dom female)
Sinity​(dom female) • May 2, 2020
I have been quietly around but never introduced myself.

I am Sin, Miss Sin if you like.

I have been into BDSM for a long time and a part of communities for 15+ years. I have been mentored, taught, and explored. There is always something new to learn and people to share what I know with. I look forward to meeting you and hearing your stories.
SassyFrass​(sub female)

Brand New

SassyFrass​(sub female) • May 2, 2020
Hi there. I am brand spanking new to this community but have always wondered if this is where my sexual calling would lead me. I've always loved the idea of being completely dominated and "forced" to bend at another's will, yet it seems that the vanilla boys of the world cannot appease my desires. Though I may come off as quite vanilla to this community, particularly due to my lack of experience,, I have a feeling that I will grow into bigger shoes. From what I've learned so far in my ventures of exploring this community, I do believe that I'm a Brat at heart. Now just to find my Brat Tamer...

On a side note, if any Mommy Subs could take me under their wing, it would be greatly appreciated. Teach me your tips and tricks!
the witch​(other female)
the witch​(other female) • May 2, 2020
Hello everyone,
I am new here and relatively new in BDSM world. Im hopping to meet many wonderful people here and learn new things.
Also I am single and looking for a Dom but it was not the main reason I joined this amazing community.

Cheers icon_smile.gif
MatureDom
3 years ago • May 1, 2020
MatureDom • May 1, 2020
I am excited to be part the Cage and in my limited time I have found it to be a very valuable resource. I am and have always been a Dominate, it was not until I met my second wife that she realized who and what I was. I am here to learn from other Dom and I also want to learn from submissive. For me, this world is far more about intellectual stimulation and not always physical. Controlling the mind and what a person does is a high that no drug can provide. I want to be the best and I want my submissives to know that there is nothing they could not trust me with and to provide that same open and honest communication with them.

So whether you're a Dom or submissive and you would like to have conversations on this lifestyle where we both could learn from each other and grow, please message me.

Thank you for this site and having me part of it
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • May 1, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • May 1, 2020
Thank you for the great intros and sharing a bit about yourselves.

If you haven't done so already, please do say hello icon_smile.gif
BreadRedBeard​(sub male)
3 years ago • Apr 30, 2020
BreadRedBeard​(sub male) • Apr 30, 2020
Hi everyone,
A filled out quarantine beard prompted my username and this is the first time I'll be trying to get my feet wet in the community. Over the last few years I've only lurked on BDSM forums to make sure it wasn't how media portrays and twists it more often than not. It really does feel liberating taking steps to commit to something I've wanted to submit to since I can remember. Boiled down, there's a rolling wave of ecstasy for me when submitting or even better being enslaved by a strong willed woman, but I'll spare the details for now.

Cheers from Texas y'all and stay curious.
LainShi
3 years ago • Apr 30, 2020
LainShi • Apr 30, 2020
Hello to everyone . I'm Lain.
It has been a while since I registered on the site and I wanted to say hello to you all. I'm really new to this lifestyle and I'm trying to get to know myself. I have had the opportunity to chat with truly sincere people so far, and I would like to thank everyone for their kindly patience comments and answers to my questions.
The writings here and especially the sincere posts on blogs help me improve myself and my view of this lifestyle.
I am happy to be able to free my mind, though slowly. Thanks for the community you created here.