Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

MatureDom
3 years ago • May 1, 2020
MatureDom • May 1, 2020
I am excited to be part the Cage and in my limited time I have found it to be a very valuable resource. I am and have always been a Dominate, it was not until I met my second wife that she realized who and what I was. I am here to learn from other Dom and I also want to learn from submissive. For me, this world is far more about intellectual stimulation and not always physical. Controlling the mind and what a person does is a high that no drug can provide. I want to be the best and I want my submissives to know that there is nothing they could not trust me with and to provide that same open and honest communication with them.

So whether you're a Dom or submissive and you would like to have conversations on this lifestyle where we both could learn from each other and grow, please message me.

Thank you for this site and having me part of it
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • May 1, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • May 1, 2020
Thank you for the great intros and sharing a bit about yourselves.

If you haven't done so already, please do say hello icon_smile.gif
BreadRedBeard​(sub male)
3 years ago • Apr 30, 2020
BreadRedBeard​(sub male) • Apr 30, 2020
Hi everyone,
A filled out quarantine beard prompted my username and this is the first time I'll be trying to get my feet wet in the community. Over the last few years I've only lurked on BDSM forums to make sure it wasn't how media portrays and twists it more often than not. It really does feel liberating taking steps to commit to something I've wanted to submit to since I can remember. Boiled down, there's a rolling wave of ecstasy for me when submitting or even better being enslaved by a strong willed woman, but I'll spare the details for now.

Cheers from Texas y'all and stay curious.
LainShi
LainShi • Apr 30, 2020
Hello to everyone . I'm Lain.
It has been a while since I registered on the site and I wanted to say hello to you all. I'm really new to this lifestyle and I'm trying to get to know myself. I have had the opportunity to chat with truly sincere people so far, and I would like to thank everyone for their kindly patience comments and answers to my questions.
The writings here and especially the sincere posts on blogs help me improve myself and my view of this lifestyle.
I am happy to be able to free my mind, though slowly. Thanks for the community you created here.
Dellydoodah​(neither female)
Hello ! I guess it's time I added to this. I have been here a while now and met some lovely people...and others
I often pop into the chat room and say hello there.
Ok , a bit about me..the bit where I have no idea where it may lead.
I am difficult, opinionated arsy and argumentative. Those are my better traits
Identifying as an ADULT baby girl ( I dont regress to an age when that side is released, nor talk gibberish
or use diapers or pacifiers) it's all about the mind set, prefering the DaddyDom type.I love to make
people laugh and have a terrible sense of humour which doesn't always travel.
My dislikes..coprolagnia, certainly not onto coprophilia or chezolagnia. I don't get that people are into
ophidiophilia, not a menophilist or an oculolictus..I leave that for the cat. I'm not into pymalianism
and can't imagine pygmalianism is fun.
If you are going to message me,please don't send a mass copy and paste message ..they're not attracive..
and the last person I told that to called me a treetarded ass twatwaffle with a soured sallys rotten crotch
which I have to admit made me laugh..
yanemaster
yanemaster • Apr 30, 2020
Hey everyone, if you are female sub and live in North Texas, you are welcome to contact me.

First thing you should do is checking my profile, then send me message. Are you ready to become my new slave?
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 30, 2020
Here's another bump! Welcome to everyone who has joined us over the past few days icon_smile.gif Please say hello!
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Apr 27, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 27, 2020
Bump - please take a moment and tell us a bit about yourself if you haven't done so yet.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Apr 26, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 26, 2020
Thank you for all of the hellos! Welcome to THE CAGE!
GoddessAaliyah​(switch female)
4 years ago • Apr 24, 2020
Hello everyone

I’m excited and overwhelmed with rediscovering my inner bad girl. I just started this week and I find it refreshing to come across such an open and friendly community.

I’m a switch who swings more to the dominant side, but still enjoys an order or two. I’m very new to the bdsm sene, so any respectful advice, litterateur you can suggest, or tips in online play is welcome.