Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

ladiescumreceptacle
4 years ago • Mar 25, 2020
ladiescumreceptacle • Mar 25, 2020
61, male sub here hailing from the Chicago area....like 35 miles west to be exact. Joined yesterday and hoping to find a Mistress for a long term, FLR. Oral worship, face sitting and pegging are my top 3 interests. But, there's a lot more to me than this. Please message me to find out.
mmBeg​(sub female){Mister And}
4 years ago • Mar 25, 2020
Hello, everyone. I am a female masochist from US. I've been radio silent for a while since I registered last year, being actively involved with my Dominant, who is no longer with us, but at this time I am looking to reconnect with the community as I am still learning and hoping to grow, even at my ripe age of bliss and wisdom icon_smile.gif Wishing everyone a great day!
reivax​(sub male)
4 years ago • Mar 23, 2020
reivax​(sub male) • Mar 23, 2020
Hello. I am a male sub in the Bay Area. I have had a few experiences with BDSM all of which have been femdom focused. I'm fairly active in my local community and I've met some great people. In addition to completing my profile, I'll definitely have to continue to familiarize myself with this site as it looks like there's quite a bit to take in. Also, you can call me rei or reivax, but don't call me late for dinner.
FloraDragon​(dom male){Roaming Wi}
Hello everyone during this difficult time,

Thanks for making me feel welcome in this website, I myself am a widower, losing my wife last year - as a couple we were very vanilla all the time, however I always felt there was something more inside of me and I believe that I have an inner Domme, in fact I know I have an inner Domme. I am lucky to have my own accommodation, job (at the moment), however missing is a partner to share and explore life with.

I love social interaction and am a people watcher, it makes me smile and I am a tactile person. The expression beauty interests me, an artist friend asked me once to criticise her work after a lengthy discussion about protecting out friendship I did so, beauty to me is holistic, the rough edges and the smooth edges make up the complete.

I agree that there are many who have the power to misuse relationships, many sharks (like the terminology Liliac ), so form a Domme side it can be difficult to put ones position out there without being seen as a abuser looking for kinks or a real person looking for a genuine relationship.

Look after yourselves.

F.
Miki
Miki • Mar 23, 2020
I do this every several pages as a Charter Member:

... WELCOME to ALL! Be comfy, and be yourself!
KarmaTheGoddess​(dom gender queer)
4 years ago • Mar 22, 2020

Hello!! ♥

Hiiiiiiiii!!! I'm here mainly looking for a way to learn more and connect with the community. It'd also be awesome to make some kinky new friends, and find out if there are any BDSM themed events in my area. So here I am!
I'd say I don't bite, but that's a lie lol But don't be afraid to talk to me ♥️
I'm queer AF and I love love love women ♥️♥️♥️ BUT, I have a boyfriend and he's everything to me. We're both bi, but pretty gay lol ♥️ I'm a dom/top and he's a verse/top.
If you're into femdom, wax stuff, rope, butt stuff, women, twinks, gay shit, soft dom shit, choking, moderate sadism (lol), or anything in that general ballpark, then come on and chat with us icon_smile.gif I run this account, but we're kinda a duo.
Kink aside, I'm a writer and I LOVE food. Cooking food, eating food, looking at food, thinking about food... My boyfriend and many of my other friends are all gamers. I also hang out with a bunch of weebs and art whores lol I dabble in all of it. So if anything here caught your eye, then don't be shy! ♥️

(please excuse the excessive hearts, I'm a shameless heathen lmao)
SilentSiren​(sub female)
4 years ago • Mar 21, 2020
SilentSiren​(sub female) • Mar 21, 2020
Halo all😇😇😇

Really just excited to meet like minded friends. Only seeking friendship atm. Please respect that. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
angelfaace​(sub female)
4 years ago • Mar 21, 2020
angelfaace​(sub female) • Mar 21, 2020
Hiya. I just came on here out of curiosity but will only engage if I think there's high potential for a relationship. I've already gotten more messages than I anticipated without even posting here so if I don't reply, please don't take it personal. Thanks!