Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

RangersFairy
4 years ago • Mar 21, 2020
RangersFairy • Mar 21, 2020
Hello. I'm Fairy. Wife/sub of Rangers. The other half here. And I'm proud to say he owns me in every way.

I have a decent amount of knowledge of the lifestyle, I know what I want to experience, but I am fully open to my Dom's. My experience is limited. My husband is new to this. We never knew he was interested until he asked, "What do you want?" I sent him a picture of a woman kneeling before a man with a collar around her neck and him holding the attached leash.

He was hesitant but willing to dip a toe to see. For me. We've been talking a lot. He's asked a lot of questions. We're learning together. I'm able to tell him what I want to try. We're working our way up. Learning what we like, how far we can go. I am excited for our future adventures.

A note, my knowledge comes from trusted sources who live the lifestyle. 2 of them are known authors. 1 is a Dungeon Master at an established club. I have read A LOT of fiction, understand that while it is not the be all end all. I have also done a lot of my own research.
RealTtwo​(sub trans woman){I have bee}
4 years ago • Mar 20, 2020

New to site, find it very interesting...Alexis

20+ years full time Submissive Trans who passes with no issue, seeking Dominant Male for part time training.
Seeking Dominant for part time training. I enjoy pain with sexual play with the right person. Not looking for full time at the moment, but who knows. Looking for a person close to me so I may continue work part time. You will find me a interesting trans person based on my genetics: Been full time 22 years + Have Klinefelters Syndrome born with both sets genes XXY. They consider this to be a birth defect as I get full time disability for it. I am one of the realist T's you will ever find and my junk still works but do not cum ...Can be multi orgasmic right person. I tend to be a bottom but not always, depends. I enjoy some BDSM hard play with trust but not looking to be a slave. Been looking for a couple of years now cause it must be a good fit for both parties involved. Might be interested in being a sexual play toy for my Dominant's friends. Training would sort that out. Just remember I have some male genetics and female that can be discussed with me at any time I am online. I am seeking a real Dominant and not some want to be...I can tell the difference so no games. Alexis
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Mar 20, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 20, 2020
Bump! If you haven't already do so, please say hello and tell us a bit about yourself!
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Mar 18, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 18, 2020
Welcome SpacePrincess! I hope you have fun here inside THE CAGE icon_smile.gif
wizzard​(dom male){A Daddy Do}
4 years ago • Mar 18, 2020
Your very lucky to have those feelings now and even smarter to act on them as soon as possible. There is a lot to learn, and even more fun and enjoyment to have while learning and experiencing all tthat this lifestlyle has to offer . It has been most of the best times I have had with in my relationships, if that makes sence.. I would also like to offer my self as a potential Dom, or Master . Do check out my porfile and see what you think, Imay be able to relocate there, or have you come here to New Mexico. Welcome to the cage, and enjoy yourself. Stephen
spaceprincess​(sub female)
4 years ago • Mar 17, 2020
spaceprincess​(sub female) • Mar 17, 2020
Hiiii people!!!

I’m totally new at this, and I really want to learn what this is about. I have a strong personality, I’m the kind of person who’s always in charge but some part of me always felt different, like sometimes I just want to stop worrying about myself and let someone else being in charge, just stop being me. I don’t know if that makes sense, I don’t know if I’m in the right places but I want to find out. Does this makes any sense?
SirEnzo​(dom male){Looking}
4 years ago • Mar 17, 2020
Hello, all.

Name's Enzo, I'm a relatively newish Dom, having only participated in the lifestyle for about 4 years or so. There's plenty I want to still learn and experience, hence why I'm here.

I'm a strict but fair and warm Dom who loves sharing the limited knowledge I have. If anyone is totally lost in this whole wild dynamic like I was when I first started out, feel free to contact me. I don't care if your male, female, sub, dom, whatever. I'm the laid back type and willing to help if anyone out there needs it.

Regards,

Enzo
ericdaguy​(sub male)
4 years ago • Mar 16, 2020
ericdaguy​(sub male) • Mar 16, 2020
Hi everyone

I am super new to this but I am excited to be here. I am a submissive guy and I have been shy to explore things in the past but that’s changed. I look forward to joining the community!
masterdutch
4 years ago • Mar 16, 2020

I am a Dom

masterdutch • Mar 16, 2020
I have had both sides of the coin. Was a sub but now a Dom. I like to feel her want more. But have not found the girl I want yet