Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Freakles​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jan 17, 2020

Hello!

Freakles​(sub female) • Jan 17, 2020
Hello! I am not so new but I never really introduced myself when I first made my account. I tend to stay in the shadows a bit but here I am. Hello :3 I am Freakles, I am looking forward to meeting some new like-minded individuals, maybe some who even like video games and roleplay as much as I do! I am quite shy at first but don't be discouraged, I love to meet new people. I'm originally from upstate NY but migrated west and now reside in South western KS. 29 year old, I'll be 30 in June. Can't wait to hear from some new people and have some awesome conversations. See ya later alligators
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Jan 16, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 16, 2020
If you've joined us this week and have yet to say hello please take a moment and tell us about yourself!
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Jan 15, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 15, 2020
Great to have you all here - if you need help, give us a shout.

Thanks for the intros!
ThirtyFourPointFive

Re: Late to the Party

ThirtyFourPointFive • Jan 15, 2020
CharismaBunny wrote:
Hi everyone!
I've been on the site for a few months now, but I've really been more of a "lurker" than anything until this point. I'm trying to become more comfortable with my own interests, make some friends with similar interests, and gain some wisdom from people who have been involved with the community for far longer than I have!
I'm notoriously terrible at checking my PMs regularly, but I do love to chat when I find myself online. Feel free to message me! Cheers!

Hello CB, you have come to the right place. Lots of good people here at The Cage. Best of luck to you!
CharismaBunny​(sub female)

Late to the Party

CharismaBunny​(sub female) • Jan 15, 2020
Hi everyone!

My name is Charismabunny, and I'm a college student who loves learning about all sorts of things (bdsm included!) Fun fact: my name is Charismabunny but in reality, I am very allergic to rabbits!

I've been on the site for a few months now, but I've really been more of a "lurker" than anything until this point. I'm trying to become more comfortable with my own interests, make some friends with similar interests, and gain some wisdom from people who have been involved with the community for far longer than I have!
I'm notoriously terrible at checking my PMs regularly, but I do love to chat when I find myself online. Feel free to message me! Cheers!
MrsMamurrasCuck​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jan 14, 2020

Hello Sir's

MrsMamurrasCuck​(sub male) • Jan 14, 2020
Sub Bi Curious Cuckold Wannabe would love to hear from Dominant Masters
New and nervous but seek guidance.
Many thanks
MrsMamurrasCuck.
bboislut​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jan 14, 2020
bboislut​(sub male) • Jan 14, 2020
Hello everyone. Im new to this site and the scene. I hope to meet new people and explore new things. I cant reply to any ads yet wich is a bummer cause a couple of them i REALLY want to. But in due time.
scoot​(masochist male)
4 years ago • Jan 13, 2020

Houston, TX sub/masochist

scoot​(masochist male) • Jan 13, 2020
I'm the guy who wants to have to suck while the woman with the strap-on rear-ends me.

Just your average middle-aged white guy looking for a dominant couple for intense and extended play. I'm your basic middle-aged white guy looking to be used by a dominant male/female couple, or by a male dom who epitomizes the term Alpha Male. Be strict, ready to strike and punish. Put and keep me in my place. Age and race are not important. Don't be afraid to push boundaries...It's part of a bucket list of events that I am trying to take care of. Bonus points if you can get me to break down and cry.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Jan 13, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 13, 2020
Please do say hello if you've joined us recently. All intros are greatly appreciated!
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Jan 12, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 12, 2020
Welcome everyone! Thank you for taking the time to say hello.