Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

CuriousT​(sub female)
4 years ago • Dec 28, 2019
CuriousT​(sub female) • Dec 28, 2019
Hello all, I'm Curious T.

I'm new to the Cage, and new to this whole thing, yet curious as the name says. I'm excited to learn more as I begin my own journey. I've been lurking for a couple of weeks now, absorbing what information I can from the forum & blogs. I have to say some of the blogs out there have some great information and I for one appreciate it! Keep up the great work!

I just wanted to stop in and actually introduce myself.

Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!
Nikki Lee​(sub female)
4 years ago • Dec 23, 2019

Hi!

Nikki Lee​(sub female) • Dec 23, 2019
Hi, my name is Nikki and I am super new to both this site and the entire BDSM community. I'm on here to find a Dom and romantic partner, one who is patient and willing to guide me as physical experience is pretty much nonexistent. I am also looking for tips and advice on here so I will likely frequent the forums. It's nice to meet you and I look forward to being part of this community!
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Dec 22, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 22, 2019
Thank you all for taking the time to say hello! We hope you enjoy your time here inside THE CAGE icon_smile.gif
DominusJ​(dom male)
DominusJ​(dom male) • Dec 22, 2019
Hello and greetings from North Carolina,

New to the Cage but not at all new to the BDSM community. I've been a Dom/Master for 25+ years but have taken a bit of a hiatus for a few years to concentrate on the growth of my company.

Looking forward to connecting with many other like minded creative folks here on the site.

Remember... A dirty mind is a joy, forever.

Be good, be well,
DomJ
insanityizgood​(sub female){Owned4Now}
Hello! I've been lurking for a few days now & have finally mustered up the courage to post here. I'm a novice sub, & I hope to make some new friends & learn as much as I can so I can relay my newfound knowledge to my partner. So far I'm enjoying how this is more of a community as opposed to a dating site.

As far as non-kink interests go, I'm a gamer, bookworm, metalhead, nerd, like to write, draw, & cross-stitch in my spare time. I look forward to getting to know you good folks better!
Miki
4 years ago • Dec 21, 2019
Miki • Dec 21, 2019
Welcome to all the new members!!

Yes check the place out and be patient. Like anywhere else online, you'll find the good, not-so-great, and the indifferent. Be yourself and don't be afraid to weigh in with your thoughts and impressions.

@Blackrose.. Your're quite young yet. But check it all out. As for making a lifestyle out of it.. Baby Steps!!!

Speaking for myself, the world was a tremendously different place by the time I got from 18 to 23.

Oh and beware! You listed "None" by your screen name. Get ready to have your inbox blown to pieces. ^_^

Take your time and never yield to pressure.. Again, some good, others a little more heavy-handed.

But enjoy. It's a safe place, but also keep in mind "safe online practices".
Melrick​(dom male)
4 years ago • Dec 21, 2019
Melrick​(dom male) • Dec 21, 2019
Hi all. I'm from Australia. Me and my sub, pipchick, are here to check the place out and see if it appeals to us. We'll see how it all goes. icon_smile.gif
BlackRose​(sub female){None}
4 years ago • Dec 19, 2019

Intro

Hi I'm BlackRose (18yo), I've been fond of BDSM and now I want to make a lifestyle out of it. I'm here to learn more if how to be a submissive & a Little. I'd appreciate input and help from experienced subs and doms; also making friends. Don't hesitate to text and help.