Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Tail Spin{working on}
2 years ago • Sep 15, 2021
Tail Spin{working on} • Sep 15, 2021
i to am new for the most part but i am certain of what i seek a total TPE 24 7 FLR Relocation is welcome
emmyz​(switch female)
2 years ago • Sep 14, 2021
emmyz​(switch female) • Sep 14, 2021
Hello! I’m very new to bdsm! I’ve done a lot of research on my own but I definitely need someone who I trust to help me out. I’m lesbian and single and honestly I’m just looking for more education and to meet others icon_smile.gif
Beckka​(sub female)
2 years ago • Sep 14, 2021
Beckka​(sub female) • Sep 14, 2021
Just recently re-activated and updated my profile and wanted to say hello! Hoping to find my place someday but trying to learn and enjoy the journey along the way 🙂 Wishing E/everyone well!
cynthiajoy
2 years ago • Sep 13, 2021
cynthiajoy • Sep 13, 2021
Just moved into the Canton, Ohio area and i am seeking a female (Domme) to serve.
Hope it could be regular, but will settle for what i can have.
Selling points are that i am into service like massages, feet, and protocol.
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Sep 13, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 13, 2021
Welcome to everyone who has joined us over the weekend and beyond. If you haven't introduced yourself yet please do!
slaveDraconica​(other female){Not in svc}
2 years ago • Sep 12, 2021

Just saying Hey

Hello, I'm slave Draconica.
I have been in this beautiful lifestyle for 30 plus years. The only life I have ever known.
It has one crazy journey, however so very fulfilling. I have met amazing people from the east coast to the west coast. And I have had the honor of serving and training beside some the most beautiful slaves and submissives on the planet EARTH.
For me, it so much more than just kink. It is a way of life. The way I choose to live my life 24/7..
I am now at the point in my journey that I am ready to bend a knee for the last time, and give my final surrender.
For me to be free, my submission and surrender require the 24/7 TPE Dynamic.
Anything short would not be fulfilling for me and my service would be lacking. That is not fair to myself or the Dominant I serve.

With all that said. This is me.
Look forward to meeting some amazing people. As I love to make friends in the lifestyle. I found we all have something to learn from one another

Keep love and respect in this beautiful lifestyle.

Respectfully,

slave Draconica
Tasboi​(switch male)
2 years ago • Sep 9, 2021
Tasboi​(switch male) • Sep 9, 2021
Hey, I'm Cory (Tasboi) I'm a Switch but new to the scene and looking forward to exploring it more.