Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Mar 15, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 15, 2021
We had lots of new people join us this weekend - welcome! Please tell us a little about yourselves here. Don't forget our Help section for answers to general questions or feel free to contact us if you need any help.
kotik​(sub female){considerat}
3 years ago • Mar 15, 2021

~Introduction~

Hi! I’m new to the BDSM community and i’m hoping to meet new like minded friends, learn more about the community/lifestyle, and maybe meet a special someone one day. I don’t know if any of that will happen but that’s what i’m hoping for. I’m rather romantic, so i’m not sure how that blends with BDSM but i’m hoping it works. Are there any other romantic subs/doms and how has that worked for you guys? I’m not sure if i should try to find a “normal” person i like and slowly introduce them into BDSM or if i should stick exclusively to BDSM networks to find someone who thinks similarly to me. I have a feeling this is a part of who I naturally am, and i’m not sure what that means for my future... Anyway, hi!
daddyslittlegirlxx​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 14, 2021

New here!

I’m a Submissive and I’m looking for some pointers to help my sub side and not to be as selfish as I have been. I enjoy dirty talk, ropes, sand other forms of bondage. I’m open to mostly anything!
Annonnymous​(dom male)

Re: *WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Annonnymous​(dom male) • Mar 14, 2021
Hello everyone, I am completely new to both this lifestyle and this website, I have always been curious so I figured it wouldn’t hurt to explore a bit, I believe in trying anything once so if anyone has suggestions or more information I would love to have those conversations, (Male, 22)
Tet​(switch male)
Tet​(switch male) • Mar 14, 2021
Hello you fine people!

I'm a geeky video game developer memester who is interested in learning about submission while also sharing some laughs.

A friend of mine introduced me to the Lifestyle JUST before covid hit - so I haven't been able to explore much more in almost a year and a half icon_sad.gif what poor timing! It wasn't with any real scenes or anything, but some sex clubs in Montreal - which were pretty interesting... though my French isn't perfect so sometimes things were a little awkward haha.

From even that short experimentation and in the time since in quarantine, while I usually identified as Dom earlier in my life, being exposed to new things has lead me to become eager to explore the sub role (I claim the role of switch but right now I'm mostly interested in learning more about being submissive, which is something I've never done before). I have several sub friends who have shared their experiences but as none of them are switches, I haven't been able to actually have a first encounter in that realm. Of course, covid being a thing also makes that tricky xD

I'll be moving to the Portland, Oregon area near the end of the year for a new job and I gather there is quite a scene there. I'm definitely interested in checking out! In the meantime, I would love to chat and learn from all of you! I love the supportive and open minded community here, so I'm excited to mingle icon_smile.gif Also, moving to Oregon from NY will mean I'll basically have no friends in the area, so I'm hoping that networking within the community will help me find some like-minds more easily.
jgood

Hi

jgood • Mar 14, 2021
Hello, jgood here. I am somewhat new to this lifestyle but I know there is much to learn as it is very much an ongoing process. My role in my relationship is a slave and I never new that this was something I would love and enjoy with my Master.

All the best to everyone out there,
Jgood
Baby Savage
3 years ago • Mar 13, 2021

Baby Savage

Baby Savage • Mar 13, 2021
Baby Savage here. Just feeling out this forum. I love daddy dom roles. I just need to be taken and taken care of. I worship those who can treat me well.
sandrua​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 12, 2021
sandrua​(dom male) • Mar 12, 2021
Hello everyone!

I'm fresh out of my sub/girlfriend and I have been out of searching for a while eheh 8 years exactly, a lot has changed since then, so I'm here to learn new stuff and say hello to everyone!

Best regards!
Stay safe.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Mar 12, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 12, 2021
Welcome to our newest members! If you haven't already please do say hello!