Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

PrincessSunshine​(sub female)
4 years ago • Aug 4, 2019

Here Comes the Sunshine

Hello Friends!

I am new to the Cage, as well as the community; I just recently decided to stop fighting and hiding the desires I have had since I first started thinking about sex. I am very happily claimed by JacksFirmGrip; he's the perfect Daddy and I have no interest in anyone but him because I'm his little bratty princess 🙂

Having just embraced the true side of me, I am finally empowered enough to state who I am wholly. I am a kitten who loves to be petted, cuddled, and adored, but also forcibly taken by my predator Daddy. I am a bratty middle that is just begging for punishment with my sassy sarcasm. I sometimes further regress to an innocent little who holds tightly onto Stuffie while Daddy touches me and makes my tummy feel all weird; he calls them "butterflies" and tells me it's our little secret. I am an overall submissive who wants to blur that line between pleasure and pain, be tortured and teased then pleased both mentally and physically. No matter what side of myself I am expressing at the moment, I am always a Rope Bunny. I just love restraints!

But obviously there is more to me than just the BDSM-relevant stuff. I am a friendly, warm, bubbly person who is always curious, creative, and open-minded. I've been told that I am intelligent and have a wide range of interests; I don't disagree, but it feels weird just saying "Hey I'm smart"... just a bit too braggy for my taste. My hobbies include singing, prop dancing, reading, and watching TV shows (Naruto, Fruits Basket, Vampire Knight, Kamisama Kiss, It's Always Sunny, The Office, GoT, Big Little Lies, 13 Reasons Why, Channel Zero... just to name a few). I am an avid lover and protector of nature, and hold my relationships with friends, family, significant others, and my (actual) pet cat very close to my heart.

Very excited to finally say all that in one post and not split it into two separate ones under two different names! I look forward to talking with you all!

❤ PrincessSunshine
eaglefeather
4 years ago • Aug 5, 2019

Howdy all

eaglefeather • Aug 5, 2019
Hi, I’m eaglefeather, I live in Colorado. I’m a cis male Dom, and I enjoy rope bondage and currently learning more about suspensions. I’m solo poly and I enjoy ABF, rope, light impact and bondage. In search of a ANR and cis female poly partners.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Aug 9, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 9, 2019
Bump! If you've joined us over the past few days please do say hello and tell us a bit about yourself here icon_smile.gif
Blue Kat
4 years ago • Aug 10, 2019
Blue Kat • Aug 10, 2019
I am 38 I am single. But I live with A family. I am A switch leaning towards sub. I'm still finding new things out about myself. I have very sportive roommates. I live in A.R. us. I have been told I'm a brat. I'm funny. I play games D&D pokemon. I read mostly modern fantasy books .
Slick​(dom male){None}
4 years ago • Aug 10, 2019

Yes, I like working together with a cool switch! Sharing tec

Slick​(dom male){None} • Aug 10, 2019
LexualRomance wrote:
Hey there, I'm Lexual Romance. I work on the Off The Cuffs podcast and just joined this site. Hope it's fun, thanks!
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Aug 12, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 12, 2019
Thanks for the most recent intros! Please say hello here and tell us a bit about yourself if you haven't already icon_smile.gif