*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Aug 24, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 24, 2019
Welcome Bigandtall! I hope you enjoy your explorations icon_smile.gif
sweetpunkyrose​(sub female){Owned}
Good morning from Cali!

I'm a married submissive, you can call me Sweet. I have been living the BDSM life with my amazing Dom for over a decade, and we are now in the process of adding a slave to our house, which is very exciting, but also a little nerve-wracking. I joined this site to make submissive friends, and to learn more about slaves so that I can be as supportive of our new girl as possible. I hope to get to know all y'all, and I'm very happy I found this site.
your Pathfinder​(dom male)
your Pathfinder​(dom male) • Aug 24, 2019
Hey there kinksters...

New to the Cage and wanted to say "hey".
I'm originally from a small town from the Northeast. I have some experience as a Dom, but can always learn more...especially to please icon_smile.gif
Look forward to meet some people...learn and listen from the community. Give my inputs where I can and see what else brings.
I fully believe that submission is a gift (a beautiful one) that is can't be forced or taken foregranted.
Looking forward to find a match for me to grow with, expound - ultimately to be the best person I can be and thereby I can re-enforce the best self she can be.

Have a great day!
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Aug 25, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 25, 2019
Welcome Sweet and Pathfinder! Thanks for sharing a bit about yourselves!
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Aug 28, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 28, 2019
Welcome to everyone who has joined us over the last few days - please say hello here if you're so inclined icon_smile.gif
Tallsubslut​(sub female)
4 years ago • Aug 29, 2019

New female sub longing for the right Dom

Tallsubslut​(sub female) • Aug 29, 2019
Hi, I’m Becky; sandy blond hair, 6 ft tall, athletic build, mixed blue/green/grey eyes. I am a well educated, natural submissive who yearns to obey and please all my Dom’s desires-but only one who respects my limits (can discuss further if interested). I have been in a D/s relationship in real life for an extended period of time, but only with that single Dom (hence the ‘new-ish’ in my profile). Craving to find similar dominance again so I can experience pleasure. Interested in D/s, bdsm (not into public humiliation), roleplaying, edging, non-con along with some mild exhibitionist tendencies as well as some other kinks.

Looking predominately for online relationship(s)-at the moment- with other unattached singles, but absolutely open & willing in exploring in-person meet ups if we click. Also-looking for an exp Dom/Top- I am not a switch and not interested in teaching someone who wants to be a Dom but is just starting out-sorry
Gingerbomb​(sub female){{Looking}}

New Sub

Hi all,

I'm brand new to this. I signed up last year trying to get an idea if this was for me, but life happened. I am back again now, looking for friends and of course an experienced Dom to help me learn. I have been reading articles on the site and I have to say that surrender sounds like a dream to me. I look forward to meeting people here!
TormentedMistress​(switch female)
Hello everyone. My name is Kate. I'm 28. I am looking for a dominant woman to be my mentor in learning how to be completely submissive and be a slave but not only that but to teach me about the bdsm lifestyle. I am new into this bdsm lifestyle. I am willing to learn. I used Fetlife before but it wasn't that great of a website for finding someone to be my mentor. But anyways have a nice day everyone!
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Sep 1, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 1, 2019
Thank you for the intros! If you've not said hello here on our intro thread yet please take a moment and tell us a bit about yourself icon_smile.gif