Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Luckyy​(dom female)
4 years ago • Sep 8, 2019
Luckyy​(dom female) • Sep 8, 2019
Yo! I'm new here (this is my first time posting a reply or anything).
I'm 21, from Canada.
Basically I'm just trying to figure things out and check out different aspects of this site.

I haven't had a sub in a couple years, actually, but the more that I've been dating, lately, the more that I've realized how much I miss this life and if I ever was going to be with someone long-term, I'd like to have a sub, again.

But for the time being I'll probably just lurk here for a while!
See y'all around
Tradewind1967​(sub male)
4 years ago • Sep 8, 2019
Tradewind1967​(sub male) • Sep 8, 2019
Hey Tradewind here,
I am a 50 something year old married guy who started exploring my bi side a few years ago. I have been engaging in oral sex with other males. In one of these encounters I was forced to be used as an oral slut. I must say it was scary at first. But now I’ve been wanting to explore that side of being submissive. So I have been on here on and off but not really engaging . Hopefully someone can teach me
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Sep 9, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 9, 2019
Welcome Zealous and Tradewind!

If you've joined us recently please do add an intro here and share a bit about yourself.
HerBeastlySir​(dom male){HisWitchyK}
4 years ago • Sep 11, 2019
I’ve had past experience with the BDSM lifestyle but only limited exposure and normally took on the role of mentor to others. Never having collared a sub simply because it didn’t feel right. This all changed when I met My kitten many years later. She gave me her submission and to this day it is a gift I cherish and protect. I and my beautiful kitten recently joined this community in hopes of meeting like-minded people to learn from and befriend while we continue to explore this unbreakable bond we share.

In my life I am a leader whose dominant traits shine in different ways, leading my different teams to success and pushing them always to achieve the best that they can. Having always been dominant, I tend more toward a nurturing type then a strict type, however don’t let that fool you, I know how and when to pull the leash. Having met my kitten and in great detail and time, knew she was the sub I had been waiting for all my life. I often think she owns more of me then I do her and my love for her knows no bounds.

I am looking forward to meeting people from the community and further expanding my knowledge so as to help make myself the Sir my wonderfully sexy kitten truly deserves.
HisWitchyKitten​(sub female){HerBeastly}
4 years ago • Sep 11, 2019
Hello, all!

While I have always had an interest in the BDSM lifestyle, it's only recently that I finally met someone who makes me want to truly explore my inclinations. My wonderful Sir and I recently joined this community to interact with like-minded people, and to learn from others as we deepen our bond with each other.

In my vanilla life I am a leader at work and a person that others come to for help and guidance. In my earlier years, when trying to learn about BDSM, I identified more as a switch than a submissive. I based this on my overall personality and my previous intimate encounters. But now… my Sir owns me heart, body and soul, because I met someone who brought to life my need and desire to submit.

Being still relatively new to this lifestyle, I'm looking forward to expanding my knowledge and understanding of my role in our relationship, and what I can do to be the best sub for my Sir.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Sep 12, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 12, 2019
Welcome to you both! It's lovely to see a couple join our community together icon_smile.gif
Nikatastic
4 years ago • Sep 12, 2019
Nikatastic • Sep 12, 2019
Hey cagers!
Im Annika! Out exploring and learning more about what i need and feel and want..
Kinda vague i know, but is because im not sure what im after haha!

always enjoyed some like light bdsm, dom/sub gaes. all been like bedplay, nothing too serious.. and then been rather the opposite in rest of relationship..

Had a couple eye opennig realizations recently, changed way i looked at myself, others and the world... gave me push that maybe reason i hadnt been happy was because i needed something more or different in life so..

yea, exploring and seeing what sticks basically! haha
Collared and bitten
4 years ago • Sep 13, 2019
Collared and bitten • Sep 13, 2019
I will introduce myself as Kaden. My Inrests are a tad bit complicated. I am a dominant female and upcoming mistress. My interests go into submissive women and submissive men. I love them. I keep control. And yes I like to establish dominance. Playing is a passionate interest of mine.
I am a tad bit complicated, I am a masochistic dom. This is were it gets skewed: I do not consider myself a switch even though I have an interest in dominant men. I enjoy roughhousing and playing. I understand playing with dominant men can be forceful. I can be submissive if challenged correctly. (I do consent for this to happen with me)
Even in submission, I consider myself dominant.
cassanova
4 years ago • Sep 14, 2019

Looking for a slave

cassanova • Sep 14, 2019
Hello everyone!
Iam a good looking 22 year old DOM looking for my slave here ❤
The original Her​(switch female)
4 years ago • Sep 15, 2019
Hhmm. Well, I'm Mint. I don't exactly remember finding this site, but I opened up my laptop one morning and my profile was up and logged in, so here I am. I'm happy to be here, and most people have been lovely so far. I hope to get to know even more people, since I have a slow weekend (for once) coming up. I enjoy talking to people about BDSM, or life in general as well.

I hope everyone is having a lovely morning/afternoon/night.