Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

MintDom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Feb 8, 2021
MintDom​(dom male) • Feb 8, 2021
Hi, I am new here and I hope I can find a submissive girl that trusts me 100% and is fully owned by me icon_razz.gif.
ABob

I'm new to this, in a way

ABob • Feb 8, 2021
So this has always been something that has crept into my sexual relationships. My marriage of the last 20 years has been very sexual, and seen my partner grow in terms of what she likes and what she'll do/have done to her. We are finally explicitly exploring the world of D/s, hence my being here. Interested, curious.
JesseMiller​(dom male)
JesseMiller​(dom male) • Feb 8, 2021
Hi!!!!

My name is Jesse and I'm completely new to the cage and I'm mostly here to talk to other like-minded people and maybe spark a friendship or two.
I am a dominant gay male who happens to be femme and a bottom (AKA a femme power bottom).

I'm not gonna lie, I am fairly shy so if I'm a bit awkward if you message me that's why. Speaking of which feel free to message me if you'd like.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 8, 2021
If you've joined us recently here's the place to say hello:)
littlelunar​(sub female)
3 years ago • Feb 5, 2021

Hello😊

littlelunar​(sub female) • Feb 5, 2021
Hi everyone! I go by the alias Crin Bronya, so please call me Crin. I’m pretty much new to the lifestyle and I only know a bit from research and some short experiences. I’m a little and a masochist (though I haven’t explored very far into my masochism so I don’t know how far my pain limit can go at this time). I’m extremely interested in the Primal lifestyle and identify as a Wolf myself, so I’m hoping to find a wolf/primal pack to be apart of one day ( being a loner is great until you find yourself lonely). I’m also curious about formal slave training. I know I couldn’t do 24/7 TPE seeing as I’d always get in trouble and be seen as disrespectful since I have a mouth on me and don’t mind using it to get my point across, but that’s why I like it when a man is confident and has a truly dominant aura, I like it when someone can handle me and keep me in check. I like spanking, rope, ball gags, chocking, sensory deprivation (YES! THIS RIGHT HERE IS A FAVORITE), and a whole lot more. I’m a single mother and I’m currently not looking for any new relationships, but I would love to make friends and even have someone who wouldn’t mind helping me explore those parts of myself. I don’t like drama and if I feel that you might bring that or anything toxic in my life you will be blocked without notice🤗
Sexytazjr​(dom male)
3 years ago • Feb 5, 2021

Want to live the dream in Newport Richey Florida

Sexytazjr​(dom male) • Feb 5, 2021
MY STATS:
Age - 59 yrs young..
Role - Dominant - Sir - Daddy - Master - Looking to Switch at times..
Relationship - Single and Looking.
Gender - White Male.
Sexual Interests - Bondage, Fetish, Kink, Poly, All types of sexual play / Kinky Pleasures.
Height - 6'3".
Weight - 258 lbs.
Body - Little extra.
Hair - Salt an pepper and cut short.
Attractive - Told I'm handsome but I feel I am average.
Facial - Go-Tee ( cut short )
Body hair - med black hair.
Private - Shaved Clean.
Eyes - Brown but turn Hazel when I get horny.
Manhood -7 3/4"x 5" thick and pierced.
Nipples - Perky and pierced.
Tongue - Pierced. And enjoy giving oral to my lady. Want to take it for a ride ?
Hygiene - Clean, fresh and healthy.
Tattooed -14 tattoos Undercover.
Smokes - No. Never.
Drinks - Socially. Rarely.
Drugs - No. Never.
Hiv - Negative.
STD - Negative.
Tested - Every time I give platelets every week.. I gave 38 gal To date.
Live my life - Private. Discreetly.

MORE OF WHO I AM..

I am honest, trusting, romantic, genuine, caring, giving, crafty, honorable, lovable.
I am friendly and personable.
I am not the jealous type.
I am a helper to many.
I am extremely open minded.
I am a people watcher.
I am a switch.
I enjoy all types of sexual pleasures, and enjoy many different lifestyles.
I especially enjoy both giving and receiving ORAL sex to my partner.
I am a teacher in the lifestyle.
I am an a explorer, and I am always willing to try something new.
I enjoy the fetish / bondage lifestyle.
I have many pieces of equipment and toys that I have designed / built / bought, including sexual and bondage furniture, that I would enjoy using on and with you.

I am clean, healthy, drug / disease free, and a non smoker, a social drinker if any at all.

I enjoy the outdoors, I enjoy exploring nature, hiking, parks, fishing, scuba, going to DISNEY SPRINGS.. I esspecially spending a nice sunny day out relaxing or fishing at the beach, or playing with my metal detector..-- My other interests include indoor outdoor movies, volly ball, billards, bon-fires, nude sunbathing, relaxing in a hot tub, walking on a moon lite beach, cuddling, ( nude is always best ) cooking, traveling on one tank trips.. Etc.