Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

↑ ↓
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • 10/06/2018 1:54 pm
Villanelle​(staff) • 10/06/2018 1:54 pm
Hi Rie and Deserving - welcome!

@ Deserving - if anyone bothers you in any way please use our "block" 'feature which you can find at the bottom of each profile page. We also really appreciate it if you report any harassment or abuse by using the "report" button (again, on the profile page). You don't have to put up with bad behaviour. In the meantime I hope you enjoy your exploration here at THE CAGE. We have lots of experienced members who I am sure will be happy to share their advice.
Deserving
1 year ago • 10/06/2018 9:27 am
Deserving • 10/06/2018 9:27 am
I’m new here. When I first touched on this site I had no idea what to say. Definitely many dom vultures have contacted me and quite frankly have scared me (not being judgemental). As a newbie and please forgive me if I do not know the language of the BDSM world, I have no idea how to express myself or explain to my lover my needs. Or if he’s open to this?
Rie​(switch female){No}
1 year ago • 10/06/2018 5:35 am

Hiya!

Rie​(switch female){No} • 10/06/2018 5:35 am
Well, hello there.

I'm Rie and I'm fairly new to the BDSM community. I have had an interest for a while, but due to growing up in a very small town, I felt restricted in who I could be. In the recent months, I've moved away from the stereotypical small town hometown and have found myself exploring areas of who I am. I'm learning what I can by reading, watching, and now communicating.

So, I'm looking forward to talking with all of you and hopefully, you'll enjoy talking with me! icon_smile.gif
Evolved​(dom male)
1 year ago • 10/04/2018 12:06 pm

Greetings and salutations

Evolved​(dom male) • 10/04/2018 12:06 pm
Hello all

I just found this thread so I apologize for the delay greetings

I’m 39, in Yuma Arizona, I am a primary dom and experienced daddy, I’ve been through good times and bad like the rest but the good times started when I first experienced the dom life, since then I’ve grown personally and professionally and have become successful in life as a whole.

I look forward to meeting and making new friends and fingers crossed, something more in the cage

Cheers
Pal7367
1 year ago • 10/04/2018 6:22 am
Pal7367 • 10/04/2018 6:22 am
I'm seeking a black bbw to serve to lick and suck and clean in both places for her as much as she likes
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • 10/03/2018 3:03 pm
Villanelle​(staff) • 10/03/2018 3:03 pm
Welcome Lockmylilpermanant and Deuu! I hope you both find what you are looking for and also make some new friends here at THE CAGE icon_smile.gif
LotusBot
1 year ago • 10/03/2018 2:46 pm
LotusBot • 10/03/2018 2:46 pm
Hello. I'm an inexperienced 27 female sub and I'm also technically recently homeless and staying with a friend temporarily. I've been going through a tough time trying to really find myself in life lately, and I've realized that my main desire is find my dom. Someone to own me, care for me, protect me, tease me, teach and train me, push me, dominate and hunt me. I love that primal side to a dom, that can't hold back any longer and takes what is his, what he needs and desires, makes me submit, makes me succumb to my own animal instincts and needs, and drives me crazy. A dom that essentially makes me addicted to him entirely, I want to know what it's like for my world to be him, and for me to be his own. I want to need him, to want to please him, and make him proud of me. vanilla life is not for me, and I've grown so tired of it.
But I'm so incredibly shy, and have problems with anxiety and confidence, so patience would be needed. I have a basic understanding of what I want and need but I'm new to this and need proper teaching/training.
Lockmylilpermanant
1 year ago • 10/03/2018 1:18 pm
Lockmylilpermanant • 10/03/2018 1:18 pm
I’m wanting a woman who wants to own my manhood by forcing chastity. I can do the chores at home naked or dressed like a little sissy maid. I’d love to be spanked in front of people. Makes my penis shrink thinking about it. I like attractive women to humiliate me and publicly. Hopefully I can find a Dom who would marry me and lock me shut for good and cuckold me with every man or any man she wants to