Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Sep 30, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 30, 2019
@Rainydaze, yes you can click on the members button at the top and search by location, orientation, gender, etc. If you have any other questions please just give me a shout.

Welcome Ashleigh - great to have you here!
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Oct 3, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 3, 2019
Bump! Please say hello if you haven't done so yet icon_smile.gif And welcome to everyone who has join us!
ThirtyFourPointFive
4 years ago • Oct 7, 2019

Hello All

ThirtyFourPointFive • Oct 7, 2019
Hello.
I was in a long term loving relationship many years ago with a beautiful submissive female. I have since Been married and divorced and had many adventurous sexual partners, but still wish for a true submissive.
I am in the Chicago area but also travel frequently to Central Indiana. Looking for a Long Term Monogamous Relationship. I prefer someone new to the scene. Please see my profile if you have interest in talking. Thanks.. Gary
GoldenRing​(switch male)
GoldenRing​(switch male) • Oct 7, 2019
Greetings,
I'm GoldenRing, I'm new to this site but not new to the lifestyle. Never really sure what people want to know so feel free to reach out to chat.
Happily married to a fun and crazy Brat who helps me to be a better person daily and allows me to explore all sides of life.
19Master77​(dom male){if there's}

Hello to All of You beautiful kinksterz,

Life's been strangely good at times n strangely not so good. But, as they say that is life. You have to take the good with the bad & the bad with the good.

As for me I totally enjoy this lifestyle. unfortunately, for me it's not too fun trying things by myself. Lol 🤦‍♂️

It would truly be a honor to eventually be able to find a solid, loyal yet a naturally submissive soul mate!
If you want a good laugh & learn a little about me check out my profile!
I've been told it's quite hilarious and very telling about me and who I truly am & what I'm looking for in this life.

Many blessings to All & best wishes finding your soul mate...🤘💙
Summersmadness​(sadist female)

Summersmadness and what that means

Hiya, I'm Summer, and i am a sadistic switch.

I've been in the community for going on a year, and my first love is rope. I'm a rigger, and will tie all body types!!

My biggest concern is people that come to me thinking that i will do extremely high risk/edge play just because i am a sadist. Please, do NOT message me about dangerous play if you don't know me. I'm not very knowledgeable, and it's not safe.

That being said, if you want to teach me, or am willing to learn WITH me, then i am more than willing to work with you / get to know you!

Stay kinky!
Subslave13
Subslave13 • Oct 7, 2019
Rope play has always integrated me but have never had anyone to use it on me I enjoy being restrained and would love to learn more about it
LOCKANKEYED​(neither male)

Some things you just can't ignore.

"I YAM WHAT I YAM" I think Popeye said that. My initial training was too short, her son was a county sheriff and he REALLY didn't like me! Once "fantasy" became reality there was no turning back. I'm a very dedicated submissive seeking a somewhat dominant lady dedicated not only to me as her slave and property but a relationship as well. I'm in central Florida, just updated my profile, and I LOVE this site!!! I have so much more to offer and learn.
I LOVE reading the ads and I'm excited about all the interesting people out there and in here!!
SodaHanker
4 years ago • Oct 8, 2019
SodaHanker • Oct 8, 2019
Hi! I am relatively new to the platform and wish to say I love the forum so far! Even though I am a switch I do lean more towards sub.