Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Danish Viking
3 years ago • Dec 24, 2020
Danish Viking • Dec 24, 2020
Hi there.
New to this bdsm world. But the dominance part has got me! Wife through 11 years suddenly found out, she likes to be dominanted. 😁
So om here to learn and g’et new ideas. Send a pb if you like. 👍
BR.
Bad Pat​(sub male){Your name }
3 years ago • Dec 24, 2020

Desperate for attention

I try to show my worst first. All the rest should be good, right? Well, I'm in search of a dominant woman who would like to see how much she could train me with pain, humiliation, etc over video and voice and text... If not here in California.
Please consider my need to be you and maybe even your friend's slave. Want all but bleeding and number 2. Number 1 good though. I don't have much actually experience but can't stop dreaming of the taste the pain the work and suffering. The word suffering attracts and draws me so I need someone to show me its true consentual meaning.
maleforfemuseonly​(sub male){Sadly no}
3 years ago • Dec 23, 2020

What nonsexual

Hello my y name is ' maleforfermuseonly"'I been on here of and on I was a closet sub for a lot of yearsovrt 25 years.
I'm I just barely been coming out to actually saying I'm very submissive to women. I never have been formally. Texting does not meet my expectations at all nope
I llove the way the community interact. I never interacted in a any way on phone text in a desperate way to be dominated. So I'm not real good at communicating with my body and my mind that conveys other I'm just wantingbto be Under. A Woman's Authority where there is no other choice but to obey.
Sorry I ramble .
I hope to get to know others like me and Dommes as a community members not a slave just needing tfill a moment of list. I'm sorry to anyone I may have contacted in such a way.thsnk you.
Queens Gambit​(sub female)
3 years ago • Dec 23, 2020
Queens Gambit​(sub female) • Dec 23, 2020
Hi,
I'm new, briefly I'd say I'm a switch but mostly submissve. I'm french so it's gonna be a long distance or virtual experience. I'm 30. Recently single. 5'9" tall and curvy. I'm also extremely shy and quite an introvert. I like to think about myself as a good person, loyal and obedient if I trust my partner fully. I'm not really easy to deal with, not to brag about it but to be completely honest so you gotta like some challenge. Lol I'm tired of deciding for everything so I just want to exchange roles for once. I don't like to be humiliated or insulted... I'm respectful and can admit I like it rough, but not trashy if that makes sense? I'm not looking for anything in particular, just to meet new people and learn new things is already quite exciting. Nice to meet you everyone ! icon_smile.gif
searchingforher​(dom male)
3 years ago • Dec 22, 2020
searchingforher​(dom male) • Dec 22, 2020
Hi. I am a director for my company so I understand the boardroom quite well and navigate its “subtle dance”.

Message me if interested. I’m not premium so I can’t send the first message
Miki
Miki • Dec 22, 2020
Villanelle wrote:
Welcome everyone! Give us a shout if you have any questions and don't forget our "Help" section if we aren't around.

Welcome all!

BTW, ask for "Cage Monkey". I have not yet, but it's on my to-do list to ask him something just so he can reply and I get to see his goofy-ass avatar.

Of course I am assuming Cage Monkey is male. I could be in error. But the avatar is all I need to start my day-- or end it.

yuck-yuck-yuck
electro fun

Hey there

electro fun • Dec 22, 2020
Hey,
Iv just signed up becuse I’m young and interested in getting into the world of BDSM. I would say I’m more sub. My particular interest is electro and estim. Looking forward to finding new kinky friends.
electro fun

Hey there

electro fun • Dec 22, 2020
Hey,
Iv just signed up becuse I’m young and interested in getting into the world of BDSM. I would say I’m more sub. My particular interest is electro and estim. Looking forward to finding new kinky friends.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Dec 21, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 21, 2020
Welcome to everyone who joined us over the weekend! Please say hello if you haven't already icon_smile.gif
subforceo​(sub female)
3 years ago • Dec 20, 2020

Exec Woman (Sub) Looking for Mentor/Advice

subforceo​(sub female) • Dec 20, 2020
I am a highly educated executive-level woman that's new to BDSM.

I *think* I'm looking for a Dom that is a peer in terms of education, professional life, etc.

I would truly love to chat with any others that have navigated this particular power dynamic and the related professional/personal challenges of being in this world while maintaining a relatively high profile professional life.