Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

peachesandcreme
3 years ago • Oct 14, 2020

New

peachesandcreme • Oct 14, 2020
I am a sub/slave who came on here to find my sadistic master. I am from Colorado and 42 years old.
UkCoupleForBlk
3 years ago • Oct 14, 2020
UkCoupleForBlk • Oct 14, 2020
Hi Guys

Just joined and loving it .

Sub white male and female if needed looking for our black maaster to serve them as they require.

Get in touch

x
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Oct 13, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 13, 2020
Welcome Jennifer and beneathU! Thanks for saying hello icon_smile.gif

Thanks for being so kind to all of our new members, Miki!
beneathU​(sub male)
3 years ago • Oct 12, 2020
beneathU​(sub male) • Oct 12, 2020
Hi all, I am a submissive male seeking a dominant woman who understands that control over me is something I have desired since I at a young age realized my happiness comes through giving and then giving more, and when rewarded for dedication and hard work, I wish nothing other than being honored the opportunity to fulfill my Mistress demands by agreeing to letting her take my rewards for the soul purpose of continuing to please and pleasure her always serving without any question...
I am not a pathetic person, I am very social, highly intelligent and liked by everyone...
But I don't want a reward without having someone to share it with, preferably I love to receive the feeling of being shown my place in life... Totally and completely unable to do anything but to serve obey, please and pleasure always knowing that my mistress wishes are more important than my own...
I can't explain why, but it just makes sense to always give away everything to make Mistress happy while never deserving personal wishes.
I am currently without a Mistress to serve and it's becoming harder to find happiness in my everyday life, deprived of being honored to worship a Mistress... Just to spoil random online Findom woman who have no real understanding of what it actually means, to take full control in a FLR and have a submissive male work harder and harder for a Mistress, while obediently offering more and more just to be aloud to worship every inch of the ground she walks on...
Please contact me if you are looking for a man to own in a FLR and use to Mistress' benefit in every way, demands will always be met... I offer to forever try my hardest to give happiness, guaranteeing financial security and always desiring to improve the quality of life for my Mistress
Respectfully and forever submissive, "beneathU"
Miki
Miki • Oct 12, 2020
Take it slow. Get to know him.. If it's right, you will be.. happy
jennifersun​(sub female)
jennifersun​(sub female) • Oct 12, 2020
Hi im Jennifer. I’m very new to BDSM. I’ve mostly only researched it and have been curious, but never had a partner to try it with. I recently met an experienced Dom and we are going out on date Friday. He has been very sweet and wants to train me. I’m nervous and very excited.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 12, 2020
Welcome Princessbell and to everyone who has joined us over the weekend. Please tell us a bit about yourself if you haven't done so already icon_smile.gif
princessbell​(sub female)
3 years ago • Oct 11, 2020

HIII (:

princessbell​(sub female) • Oct 11, 2020
Hi all!
I'm Bell and I'm ~newer~ to the kink space. I've been privately experimenting with BDSM and kink for my whole sex life, but I recently got out of a long term monogamous relationship and am really missing the kink part of my life. I'm a submissive and masochist and I really am looking forward to meeting new people and ~hopefully~ trying some new and exciting things.
Miki
3 years ago • Oct 11, 2020
Miki • Oct 11, 2020
Welcome All! Keep an open mind and you will feel right at home!