Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Miki
4 years ago • Feb 17, 2020
Miki • Feb 17, 2020
A big HI!! To all from a "founding" (big deal!!) member.

Suggestion 1: Make yourselves at home!
Suggestion 2: Only share what you're comfortable with and most of all, Be Yourself! This is a place than can help (but not define) what you might be after!!!

Suggestion 3: When in doubt, reach out to whomever makes you feel most at home for non-judgmental, not-for-gain answers to any questions you may have!!!
That would be anyone on here who, after some homework (reading!! ) whose responses seem the most acceptable to (rhet) you!

Add to that Yours, Truly" -- I will help all I can- and want NOTHING in return. I promise!!! It's all about The Lifesyle and how it works for an individual.

Miki Miwakawa
Max Heathen​(other male)
Max Heathen​(other male) • Feb 17, 2020
Hello, Hiya, Howdy, Greetings & Salutations! (Insert best greeting to fit you. Here)
I'm Max, but you can call me Max. I'm not one to stand out in a crowd nor seek great amounts of attention until... I do. lol. I'm that one who sits back, listens and learns, projects ideas and concepts, gleans what's to be had and then simply does it. I'm a switch but better at dom than sub and if ya take the time to read my profile, yes you read that correctly so to answer those questions that jump into your head... no, no, no, maybe & I'll gladly engage in conversation about it.
I live the life of a pendulum as I seek to maintain balance within, usually pulling those to me who are one side or the other. I love them both for a time, but as with a pendulum it's not long before I swing back. It is my hope to find a sub/slave that can either become the counter balance or hop on and ride with me.
I came to The Cage by accidental guidance (Subway... Subslave... master/slave... omg, wtf! Oooooo looky there... click!) I've been delighted with the findings. I've enjoyed reading some of the blogs, many of the forums and will most likely go premium soon because limitations are just.. so.. annoying. icon_wink.gif
Thx to the dev's for such a wonderful place.
MrsPflughoeft​(switch female){Yes, my hu}

Hello All

This profile is actually a couple's profile. My husband and I are into BDSM and we both want to learn more about what we like/don't like, share partners, and more. Any knowledge or wisdom to impart upon us is greatly appreciated.
The Number one Sir​(dom male)
Hi All!

I'm new here so thought I'd post and introduce myself. A little about me...

I never knew about this kind of lifestyle or paid much attention to it; until the end of last year. I made a new platonic friend and we share a lot, I gradually realized I have a real Dominant side, it seems to be mostly in the bedroom right now but I'm exploring other avenues that I like. I really like taking control.

I'm from Europe originally but live in northern california.

Pleased to meet you all icon_smile.gif

J.
Marie Ruby​(sub female)
Marie Ruby​(sub female) • Feb 17, 2020
Hi, I'm a 23 year old student from Belgium. I'm new to the scene, but eager to learn and explore. If you want to help me out here, hit me up!
BindMe​(sub female)
4 years ago • Feb 18, 2020

Hey

BindMe​(sub female) • Feb 18, 2020
Hey, yes I am new to this . Just a California girl looking for a little fun. If you are too, send me a message.
funslutboi​(sub male)
4 years ago • Feb 18, 2020
funslutboi​(sub male) • Feb 18, 2020
i am new to this website not new to lifestyle, i am extremely submissive and i want to be owned as a slave so badly. i'm ready to serve i m ready to be humiliated i m ready to worship, i am looking for an honest loyal respectable relationship where i am used in whichever way you see fit!
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Feb 19, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 19, 2020
Love the new intros! Thanks for taking the time to say hello.
ChaosGoddess​(dom female)
4 years ago • Feb 19, 2020

Loving Domme

ChaosGoddess​(dom female) • Feb 19, 2020
Hi there! I'm Chaos and I'm excited to meet others with similar interests. I use mostly chastity and orgasm denial on my subs. Like many people in and out of the BDSM lifestyle, I'm looking for one man to share my life with.

I'm excited to meet both women with my Domme tendencies and the men who appreciate them
I feel like I have alot to learn from other Dommes

Please contact me with any helpful groups for newcomers, I would appreciate any guidance.

I look forward to hearing from you!
The Number one Sir​(dom male)
4 years ago • Feb 20, 2020

Re: Hey

FeistyFenix wrote:
Hey, yes I am new to this . Just a California girl looking for a little fun. If you are too, send me a message.

Are you Socal or Norcal?

We are all looking for fun... icon_wink.gif