Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

SubTamara​(sub trans woman){submissive}
3 years ago • Mar 30, 2020

Hello my name is Tamara or Tammy for short

I was once a Boy , Until I met my master 10 yrs ago who introduced me to BDSM and trained me as a Submissive Girl , I live with my Master as his Submissive Girlfriend .
KamariaKizmit​(dom female){Want mine?}
3 years ago • Mar 31, 2020
Hey, I’m new to the cage but I’m not new to BDSM. I’m hoping to find another slave and sub to add to my home now. I’m a very respectable Domme, your needs and wants do concern me. I may be very strict and hard but once you a person of my girls then you belong to me. With that being said, you’ll have a roof over your head, your own room, food, clothes, and anything other expenses you desire within adequate range. I’m very caring but empty at the same time, your submission is nothing less than a gift you’ve trusted me with and I’ll keep that trust and cherish it. Now you are permitted to leave if being my sub or slave doesn’t appease you anymore. I will make sure you’re on your feet for dissolving all contact.
badmonkey​(sub male)
3 years ago • Mar 31, 2020
badmonkey​(sub male) • Mar 31, 2020
Hi folks,

Just thought I’d pop on and say hello. I’m quite liking this site. Certainly a lot less scary than some similar sites I’ve been on. And thankfully no bots.

I’m just exploring the page and look forward to getting involved.

Anyways,

Catch you folks after
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Apr 2, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 2, 2020
Welcome everyone! And thank you for taking the time to say hello icon_smile.gif
MatthewYnotjustMatt​(switch male)
3 years ago • Apr 3, 2020
Hi everyone,

My name's Matthew and I'm looking forward to picking your brains over the coming months as I'm new to the lifestyle so I'll be using all of you as my inspiration icon_smile.gif

Hope everyone is okay in this difficult time
TheNaiad​(sub female)
3 years ago • Apr 3, 2020
TheNaiad​(sub female) • Apr 3, 2020
Hello everyone! l'm Naiad; I'm enjoying this space greatly so far.

I'm (very) happily married, we are monogamous, just here for friendship and learning!

Feel free to message me though, especially if you have literary, historical or intellectual interests, or you have questions or just want to talk.

I always enjoy good conversation.

❤,
Naiad
anise​(sub female)
3 years ago • Apr 4, 2020
anise​(sub female) • Apr 4, 2020
Hello, I’m anise. I am looking to make friends and go from there. I am slowly exploring my interests and finding out what my limits are. I look forward to talking to you all more.
Miki
3 years ago • Apr 5, 2020
Miki • Apr 5, 2020
HI!! Welcome!

I'm a so-called "Charter Member" yet I respect any and all in here, regardless of when (S)he joined up... That also goes for Free Members.

I'm glad you are here!-- and I mean it!
JoyBoxxe​(sub female)
3 years ago • Apr 5, 2020

New to The Cage.. not new to this lifestyle

JoyBoxxe​(sub female) • Apr 5, 2020
Hello All.. I am Joy.
Have been in the fetish world solid as a sub for over 25 yrs now.
Learned of this great site from other Dom/Daddy/Sirs & Master's with Dominatrix as well.
Looking for new adventures, new friendships on this site.
Work presently in a very stressful area being a Level 1 Trauma/ER RN during this horrible COVID-19.
Work as a very independent, educated woman in my real professional life.
Need my private life to be my balance of "Ying & Yang" trained over many years in this sub life.
Master over my life sadly has left this Earth.. on his own journey.
Remain friends with many of my friends in the fetish world.
Hoping to find more friendships & Dom/sub bonds through this great site.
Peace to all.. Be Safe & have fun on here.
Joy Boxxe