Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • May 21, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • May 21, 2020
If you are new at THE CAGE or simply haven't gotten around to it yet, please do say hello!
babyseb​(sub female)
babyseb​(sub female) • May 21, 2020
Hello, new to The Cage and to BDSM. I am extremely curiously and really feel that being a submissive during sexual experiences will truly be what I need since I control a lot of what else that goes on around me. Looking to learn and explore on my own before I introduce to my longterm boyfriend
Rdh612​(sub male)
Rdh612​(sub male) • May 21, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I'm RDH612 and i'm fairly new to The Cage. I'm a 21 year old submissive from NJ and i'm looking for some like-minded people to chat with and form a connection. I love making new friends in this community and hearing about everyone's' experiences. I am also looking for some potential partners and would love to hear from all of you. My inbox is always open and i hope i can hear from you all soon!
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • May 22, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • May 22, 2020
Welcome Rdh612, babyseb, and anyone else who has joined us recently!
littleMagpie​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 22, 2020
littleMagpie​(sub female) • May 22, 2020
Hey everyone ^^,

I’m Magpie, and happily stumbled upon the cage a few days ago while looking for some help online - seems like I’ve found it here - so thank you for being so welcoming!

It turns out I’ve been away from vanilla for a long time - just never really committed to the kink either. Seriously looking forward to discovering more and meeting new people ^^,

And yes. I use ^^, way too often. And it’s kinda annoying. But. I can’t seem to stop. *shrug*

Looking forward to rattling these bars with you all!
Sir Rod​(dom male){Looking fo}
3 years ago • May 23, 2020
Hello, I’m Sir Rod. I’ve been around for a while, but I just found this site a short while ago. I consider myself more of a teacher Dom or old fashion Dom. I want my sub to be open to learn and grow. Dairies are how I keep track of the growth. I don’t waste my sub/slaves time and I don’t want my time wasted either. I’m here to have some fun.
gennyjuice
gennyjuice • May 23, 2020
I am Genny. I can be shy but pretty out going. I love to laugh...
lilbrattybutterfly​(sub female)
Hello... I'm lilbrattybutterfly... 40 somethingish submissive female in a poly, open relationship but not a full-time Dominant figure in my life. Been in the lifestyle for many years and have a wide variety of experience. I like to write and read other's stories too.
sub bun​(sub trans man)
3 years ago • May 24, 2020
sub bun​(sub trans man) • May 24, 2020
Hello!

I’m pretty new to BDSM and never really had an experience with anything. I’m pretty certain I’m a sub, but who knows really. I found this site since I was pretty curious if there were any kinds of BDSM related things in Vermont. This site was recommended in an article so I thought why not give it a shot considering I’m stuck at home.

Little bit about myself I guess. I’m a senior in college, who’s keeping an eye out for a possible partner. I found out I was into BDSM in middle school after reading some webcomic a friend had shown me. I talked about it more once in high school with a friend and determined I’m most likely a submissive. I hope that joining this site will give me more ways to explore this side of myself and possibly find some people to talk.