Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

ckcrazylow
3 years ago • Jun 22, 2020
ckcrazylow • Jun 22, 2020
Hi I'm ck.. I'm completely new as is I've never even sent a nude and the only video chats I have are with my girls group of friends. I'm hoping to learn more possible from people who have or are subs. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
RosePhoenix​(sub female)
RosePhoenix​(sub female) • Jun 22, 2020
Hi!

I've been around the scenes for a while, but not particularly this site.
Hoping to find something along the lines of "intersectional feministic kinky folks".
Open to meeting friends for solidarity and if trust builds over time, some dynamic with PRICK, RACK, SSC, and CCC involved.
bdhotnerd​(dom male)
bdhotnerd​(dom male) • Jun 22, 2020
Yo yo yo, What's up. Call me BD, or Nerd, or Brad. Doesn't matter to me.

I've been addressing my personal kink development with many of my long term relationships, and ive enjoyed that aspect, but after all that, I got tired of meeting people just to see if they would eventually be interested in kink, and potentially entering another bad situation...

So I started applying myself to these social sites to find like-minded people before trying to make the romance work.

Found out I enjoy talking about it as much as I do partaking lol.

I'm into all sorts of stuff, but the main thing is that I like being in control. Doesn't matter what we're doing. Me and my partner could just be watching a movie, but I like to know that at any time, that shirt can come off, or she can be moved anywhere I designate. That kind of thing. I'm definitely into master/slave stuff, but I also separate my bedroom demeanour and my every day demeanor, so I'm not actually much of a control freak, unless I'm in the mood; then it's how I initiate foreplay.

Restraints, blindfolds, mouth gags (preferably open-mouth), ropes, you name it... I like to be able to initiate, and at any time, leave my partner to beg or plead for more/to finish... Sex is more of a mental thing than a physical need I find, and I hope to find people on here that are into the same things as I am, and if not, then at least to make some friends along the way.

Thanks for reading~

Hope to get to know more of you guys as time goes on.

Cheers,
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Jun 23, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 23, 2020
More great intros - thanks everyone! Welcome to THE CAGE icon_smile.gif
Blissful Enigma
3 years ago • Jun 25, 2020
Blissful Enigma • Jun 25, 2020
Greetings

I wanted to introduce myself as I recently joined the site a few days ago and I am still learning my way around. While I am new to the site; I am not entirely new to BDSM as I have had knowledge of my submissive inclinations for most of my adult life although my real time experience is rather limited.

I will admit that I have been lurking quite a bit as I have been taking my time to read through the various discussions and blogs which I have greatly enjoyed. I am also looking forward to providing my own insights into the discussions.

As my profile and screen name indicates I am an demi/sapiosexual submissive whom has remained single for some time. Regarding my screen name; I look at the optimistic side of life; I also believe that when at peace within relationship with a partner I can reach a sense of bliss which I adore feeling with peace.

While I am hoping to find a dominant whom I share compatibly with I am also seeking friendships; as I adore connecting with others.

I am also a bit of an introverted type therefore I lose energy quickly when around large groups of people; fortunately online its not much of an issue. I am also a bit of a nerd; in my spare time I adore reading historical fiction, fantasy romance, and various genres and I adore the arts. Presently I am re-reading Dorothy Dunnet's Lymond Chronicles which I would recommend to other Historical Fiction readers as they are beautifully written.

If you happen to be interested in the MBTI Personality Type; I am an INFJ and I feel the descriptions I’ve read about the type describes me rather well. Along with being an INFJ; my zodiac sign is the cancer. I am just mentioning this as you may be able to find some connections.

Before I go on for too long with my introduction; I am going to end it here; but if you happen to have any questions or wish to know more about myself; please read my profile or message me.

With that said I look forward to participating more on this site.
Master Tushar​(dom male)
Master Tushar​(dom male) • Jun 25, 2020
Hello everyone!

Well, I am Tushar and I'm a natural dom with a handful amount of experience in the lifestyle for 5+ years till now.
I love everything about BDSM and the way it works, I personally think having a sub that you own & feel worshipped by is a the best feeling in the whole wide world, there is nothing that can beat that particular feeling, that's just how my thinking goes, it's the best gift in the world.
I'm basically open to any kind of relationships, either if it includes online submission or in person, both can work for me as it'll just expand my horizons & exprience.
I'm also very monogamous when it comes to relationships and I don't like to even hear my sub talk about someone else in front of me at all & sharing is way far from happening.

I love this website so far and hope to meet/talk to some people in the near future!
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 25, 2020
Blissful and Tushar, thank you for taking the time to so eloquently say hello!
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Jun 26, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 26, 2020
Welcome Skipper! Good luck in your search. If you haven't already you may want to consider a personal ad as well.
KisforKitten​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 26, 2020
KisforKitten​(sub female) • Jun 26, 2020
Hey,

I'm Kitten, it's lovely to meet you all icon_smile.gif

I have been enjoying the kink scene and all it has to offer for the last 3 years or so but have never used this site before.

I am eager to see what it has to offer and I always love meeting new people and hearing about how others came to be introduced to the scene.

Thanks for reading,

Kitten xxx