Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Jul 5, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 5, 2020
Thank you to everyone for the latest intros. Welcome to THE CAGE!
Blackroll

Hi

Blackroll • Jul 5, 2020
Curious about lifestyle looking for dom to tell me what to do in some of my everyday life just so some control is out of my hands
Badshah​(dom male)

Hi I'm BK, from UAE. Good to know 🤙 can we chat out of box?

Badshah​(dom male) • Jul 5, 2020
littlestargirl wrote:
Hey! I’ve been a member for a week but have been lurking for a while reading posts and just getting to know the place.

I’m a submissive (not a switchy bone in my body) and have been for many years. From the UK, a complete gym nut, love cardio and heavy lifting as well as Pilates.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and continuing learning.

Star
The Kraken​(dom male)

Romantic & Sensual Styled Dominant Gent from Austin, Tex

The Kraken​(dom male) • Jul 5, 2020
Hi Everybody-

Hello! I'm Roger.

Austin-based, Jedi-like Dom who leans heavily towards emotional & mental D|s. Connection and passion are my thing.

I'm super high-integrity, super caring, and a bit intense in private. I have a huge Daddy side, but don't tell anyone icon_smile.gif. Love to make friends here and perhaps be blessed with a new submissive at my side (or over video conference until covid gets sorted better).

I'm a skilled pro-craftsman outside of my day to day as a video game developer.

Regards-
slaveMikayla​(sub female){MstrJ }
3 years ago • Jul 6, 2020

Vouching for Awesomeness

YAY! I'm thrilled that you decided to give Cage more of your time, Roger! I hope to see you around the boards and blogs!

I can tell you that Roger is an absolute Gem of a Gentleman. He has been a wellspring of information and selfless kindness towards myself and many other amazing folks.

❤ You would not go amiss getting to know him.

~The Velveteen slave; Faith
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Jul 7, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 7, 2020
Welcome everyone! If you are "seeking" make sure to check out our Personals section and consider posting an ad yourself.

Thanks for the intros!
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Jul 14, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 14, 2020
Welcome to all of our newest members! Please do say hello and tell us a bit about yourself here.
DaddyDomDrew
3 years ago • Jul 14, 2020
DaddyDomDrew • Jul 14, 2020
Hi Looks like you've been here for a while. So, you (were at least) are looking for a sub or a Dom? Sounds like you're looking for a sub, but it says you're a masochist. I am considering joining the site, but I am not seeing much activity. I am looking for subs, preferably slaves. You're a switch? I also have a switch. I however, am strictly Dom. Love to hear from you! ~Drew
phonybologna​(sub female){Collared}
3 years ago • Jul 16, 2020
Hi!
I joined pretty recently and am just looking for friends in the community. I have no interest in partners right now.

I am a sub who is basically into the typical stuff: light pain, some degradation, bondage, nothing too crazy. I differ from most subs in that if you met me in vanilla life you would never suspect I was a sub. This is even more true if you met my dom. Given that I am about 30 lbs heavier than my dom and the same height, and that I am considered to be buff while he is skinny, most people are surprised to find out that I’m the sub. I’m also very opinionated and stubborn, and much more outgoing than my shy dom (although I still consider myself an introvert). I enjoy the reactions I get from people when they find out the truth.

As far as vanilla life goes, I play soccer and do powerlifting and am still a student so that pretty much consumes all of my time. I love dogs (I love all animals really it’s just that I’ve interacted with dogs the most). Oh also my hair is 4 feet long and I really enjoy having long hair; kinda makes me feel like a princess. I’m open to any messages from potential friends (again, NOT PARTNERS), so please message me if you are looking for one!
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Jul 17, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 17, 2020
Welcome Phonybologna! Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself.