Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Jul 23, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 23, 2020
Thank you for all of the great new intros! We really appreciate it icon_smile.gif

If you've not yet said hello here we hope you'll take some time to tell us a bit about yourself.

See you around THE CAGE!
Flipmode​(switch male)
Flipmode​(switch male) • Jul 23, 2020
Hey everyone!

Looking forward to exploring this wonderful community. I've known BDSM was something I've wanted to get into for a while, but have never been with someone experienced in it. I already know I enjoy being dominated and used, but I also like dominating; however I think I need to get a better understanding of how to properly do it. I love being pegged, tied up, told what to do, whipped and latex is a huge turn on for me. Excited to have found a community of like minded people!
ladyhawke47​(sub female)

New

ladyhawke47​(sub female) • Jul 23, 2020
Hi been a member since 2016 but recently came back new to all this but still my ultimate desire only spoken to 1 couple and had a very interesting convo going and hopi g to actually fulfill my desires was asking questions about what they were into feeling them out as not wanting to get into any thing and then find out what they were really into and when I mentioned certain subjects just to feel them out they blocked me anyway hoping to find dominant and females and or dominant couples hoping to hear from you
Master Bastian
3 years ago • Jul 24, 2020
Master Bastian • Jul 24, 2020
34yo German Dom looking for a RL Sub/Slave
Hi Ladies, I'm looking forward to find some new connections. I'm from Mönchengladbach (North Rhein-Westphalia) and owned a long time slave contract the past several years. Now the Contract has ended in agreement of both sides and I'm searching for women that likes to be humiliated, strangled and tied up (all points are CAN BEs, no MUST BEs). I've got a Limit when it comes to faeces, piss and blood. I'm not doing anything illegal (Drugs, Work in dangerous objects, etc.). So contact me here, if you like my profile.
Miki
Miki • Jul 24, 2020
Been a while since I popped in here. As one who has been around a bit, I want to say "Welcome!" "Great Intros" and "Best of Luck".

You'll meet all kinds in here. Some great, some "OK" and there's always the occasional fart in the elevator whose aspiration is to be a tack on anyone's chair.

Just be patient, be firm, and most of all Be Yourself!
RoxyLove
RoxyLove • Jul 24, 2020
Hello 😊
I'm kinda new at this. I'm a submissive, I've known for a while but just recently decided to really start engaging with the community. I'm looking forward to finding something special. I've only been on here for a few days now but I've definitely enjoyed the conversations I've had with everyone. I was kinda nervous that this would just be another fake bdsm website but I've been (happily) proven wrong.
Marshalls Best​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jul 26, 2020
Marshalls Best​(dom male) • Jul 26, 2020
Hello everyone, I'm still rather new to the kink scene in the formal sense. I've dabbled with some master slave stuff online and in the bedroom but that was spur of the moment type thing. I have been lucky in my 4 decades to say I haven't lived a boring life and could boost of endless nights in crazy sexcapes culminating in a marraige devoid of sex ( I hate it when cliches are realized ).
Then around 6 months ago I met an incredible woman who was going through a separation, as I am, who saw a incling in me to be Dominant and she came right out and asked if I was a dom to which I said sheepishly said yes. Known that I really had no formal experience and only a natural tendency. From then on she very patiently began to straighten out some of the assumptions I had wrong and showed me how to have a dialog about such things in an open way with you partner.
Anyway here I am with a new swing I just hung the other day, some upgraded re engineered bed restraints using a few pulleys and a grow collection of toys and whips etc. she showed me this site last night and here i am. I would very much welcome some more experienced Dom friends to help give some perspective on a few nagging concerns and conflicts. And ofcourse I would love to find a coupe willing to let me be present during a session I'd offer to be the cameraman but my photo skills are far less good than I think they are at the time lol.
I am a very respectful person and do not enjoy the idea of anyone being exploited or manipulated. it's the submission of woman whose is eager to connect with me so that we can explore each other without apprehension that is the real turn on for me. Admittedly I do find me tendencies to lean a bit further past sub in to slave but never would like to put myself in a position where I was violating anyone's personal limits or the law in pursuit of my own needs. But I think its the predator/prey side of kink that I tend to give in to a bit while im with a lover.
I have also been studying Shibari and you will see me post more pics of my progress as time goes on.
Im also known to write to much but Im ok with that as I believe context is key.
Cheers
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Jul 29, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 29, 2020
Giving this a bump - and a wave to everyone who has joined us recently! Welcome to THE CAGE!
Lovelass​(sub male){Need a Dom}
3 years ago • Jul 29, 2020

Fit male 4 Goddess

Dear all, first I want to say thank you for attention...
I am new to this roleplay, I really love, worship and appreciate well-groomed, good-looking adult women.
In real life I'm mostly dominant, experienced in sexual pleasure male, but at same time i'm missing piquancy , thats why I'm here.
I could be sumbissive or dominant man but at the moment I prefer to be dominated by woman, serving myself on cam and do everything what she want,
becase I really love to satisfy lady. I'm open minded, naughty and passionate lover and with right lady my limits moving to zero.
Would like to establish long term, regular sessions, to improve our satisfaction, my skills and experience ONLINE and then will see what happen later.

Thank you very much and I hope, I will find right person soon.