Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

charluv​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 6, 2020
charluv​(sub female) • May 6, 2020
hello everyone,

I'm here after realizing that I want to live my true sex life, I can't stand it when I walk into the bedroom with someone and they can't tell me what they want. I know what I want for the most part, but I need someone to explore with. Kinky is in the name of the game. I am so new to this lifestyle, but I've been kinky since I became sexually active.
I'm here looking for friendly relationships and advice. I hope to attend some munches after this whole situation is over with, but otherwise I am not looking for an online d/s relationship or any kind of d/s relationship rn. Non kink wise, I love reading, tv shows, movies. Some of my hobbies are swimming, singing, and video games, animal crossing anyone? Anyone hoping to make my acquaintance should reach out, despite my profile being so formidable 🙂
Flowerbunny​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 5, 2020

hi im kassi

Flowerbunny​(sub female) • May 5, 2020
im kassi im, 25 and , I do the ddlg and sub thing, im looking for friends to share ideas discuss intrests and stuf with, I have a dom and hes great but i dont have many kinky people in my life to discuss things with, kink wise i the standard bdsm things,spanking,ropes,brusies,i love nipple and breast play,im learnijg to like anal,and am trying to get better at cumming hard,as well as better at blow jobs,non kink wise i like watercolors,cooking and crochet, but in honestly down to talk about anything a person is willing to passionatly tell me about , im new here and have only physicaly practiced bdsm for around 2 years so im open to learning
Abyssful​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 4, 2020
Abyssful​(sub female) • May 4, 2020
Hello! Good day to you all.

I am Abyssful, Aby for short, and I hope to be welcome here. I am a submissive, a bit shy yet outspoken...an awkward mix. I have been in the lifestyle for about 12 years in person with some online experience before that. I hope to meet new people and have new experiences.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • May 4, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • May 4, 2020
Thanks for all the great intros! Welcome to THE CAGE!
LissaKai
3 years ago • May 2, 2020

Enjoy

LissaKai • May 2, 2020
Hello,

I am new to this site. I enjoy reading the Blogs and forums. I find most of them fun and insightful. Stay safe and have fun. 🤗
Sinity​(dom female)
Sinity​(dom female) • May 2, 2020
I have been quietly around but never introduced myself.

I am Sin, Miss Sin if you like.

I have been into BDSM for a long time and a part of communities for 15+ years. I have been mentored, taught, and explored. There is always something new to learn and people to share what I know with. I look forward to meeting you and hearing your stories.
SassyFrass​(sub female)

Brand New

SassyFrass​(sub female) • May 2, 2020
Hi there. I am brand spanking new to this community but have always wondered if this is where my sexual calling would lead me. I've always loved the idea of being completely dominated and "forced" to bend at another's will, yet it seems that the vanilla boys of the world cannot appease my desires. Though I may come off as quite vanilla to this community, particularly due to my lack of experience,, I have a feeling that I will grow into bigger shoes. From what I've learned so far in my ventures of exploring this community, I do believe that I'm a Brat at heart. Now just to find my Brat Tamer...

On a side note, if any Mommy Subs could take me under their wing, it would be greatly appreciated. Teach me your tips and tricks!
the witch​(other female)
the witch​(other female) • May 2, 2020
Hello everyone,
I am new here and relatively new in BDSM world. Im hopping to meet many wonderful people here and learn new things.
Also I am single and looking for a Dom but it was not the main reason I joined this amazing community.

Cheers icon_smile.gif