Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Lilandian​(sub male)
3 years ago • Aug 6, 2020
Lilandian​(sub male) • Aug 6, 2020
Hi There, Just joined and not sure what to say about myself bar being fairly inexperienced. Always open to chat if anyone wants to ask me anything or whatever.
petplaylee
3 years ago • Aug 7, 2020
petplaylee • Aug 7, 2020
Hi everyone,

I joined a couple of days ago, and have been doing small bits here and there when I get the chance. I'll also be changing this name when I can.

I'd love to be able to meet a dominant woman or couple with a creative, yet slightly sadistic streak to take control. I'd prefer within Australia, but I'm happy to make friends all over the world.
Twisted Country Girl​(sub female)
3 years ago • Aug 9, 2020
Hello everyone, *waves*

I am new to the site and still trying to figure it out. I am not new to the lifestyle. It's an amazing journey that has lots of hard lessons to teach. My interest here is to find like minded friends to share experiences and knowledge with. People to laugh and joke with that get me. Don't be afraid to message and chat. I only bite if you consent! 😉
countrybumpkin
3 years ago • Aug 10, 2020

New

countrybumpkin • Aug 10, 2020
Hello everyone. So I am very new to all of this. During quarantine I got to thinking about other ways to help pleasure myself. Ended up buying a dildo and butt plug. Used them and enjoyed them. Then I found out what pegging is and am interested in it. I am here to learn. Thank you for your time.
LittleBeli​(sub female)

Oops!

LittleBeli​(sub female) • Aug 10, 2020
Hi all! I dont think I ever introduced myself when I first joined. If I did, its been 2 years and am just returning. 🥰 I love to chit chat and listen and get to know you! Friend or more I dont mind. I hope to keep meeting wonderful people and expanding my little self 🥰 Nice to meet all of you!
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 10, 2020
Thank you for the intros! And it's never too late to say hello if you haven't done so before. Welcome everyone!
vcmlesb​(masochist female)
3 years ago • Aug 11, 2020
vcmlesb​(masochist female) • Aug 11, 2020
hi.

i'm new here and i never know how to introduce myself anywhere but i'll try:

although i'm not new to bdsm — not to the theoretical part, at least — and i still haven't had any kind of sexual relationship, i'm already certain of some of my likes and dislikes. i believe firmly that i am a switch that leans more to being a sub, there are levels of dominance and bossing me around that i find hard to obey when i think of it so i think i can be a bit of a brat. as for now i'm pretty sure i'm into the standard stuff, choking, masochism, bondage and that kind of things.

since i've never had contact with an actual bdsm community i thought it would be nice to know what it actually is like and discover some things before engaging in an active sexual life, so just as someone said: thank you for creating a safe space for people like us, and for people like me to keep learning.
billphill​(sub male){Would love}
3 years ago • Aug 12, 2020

Good day

I am Bill
I am here to learn and explore a wide new world .
After some life changing events ,I find my self single again. So that has lead me down this path of new discoveries and lifestyle.

Hope to meet new friends ,and have Fun and adventures.
Thanks