Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Sep 6, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 6, 2020
A big welcome to everyone who has joined us over the weekend. If you've not yet said hello we hope you will! Welcome to THE CAGE!
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Sep 8, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 8, 2020
Bumping this up! Please say hello and tell us a bit about yourselves icon_smile.gif
Miki
Miki • Sep 8, 2020
Hi and Welcome! from an older member! Make yourselves at home!
Unicornvr
Unicornvr • Sep 8, 2020
Thank u i have kids and grandkids i am 49 yes will be 50 this year. I read play video games. I am married my husband cant perform anymore. I do have hook ups. I am very interested in so wanting to learn more i am brat and exhibitionist I did the test. Looking to make some male and female friends and I am bi
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Sep 13, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 13, 2020
Welcome to everyone who has joined us recently! Please tell us a bit about yourselves if you have a moment.
DaddiesPumpkin​(switch female){Not Lookin}
3 years ago • Sep 16, 2020
Hiiiii everyone.. I'm new to the Cage but not to the Ls... I am looking forward to engaging within the community, sharing thoughts, opinions & stories! I am nonjudgmental and I'd appreciate the same icon_smile.gif feel free to respond or even message me. Please read my profile prior to private messaging me... That is one thing I do ask of anyone who chooses to reach out.

As well as if you have any pointers to share or recommendations, feel free to let me know. I'm all about knowledge & learning more!! icon_smile.gif

T.I.A.
~kore♡
Masterxslavex​(dom male)
Masterxslavex​(dom male) • Sep 16, 2020
Hello,

I am the Master in a TPE relationship. I am looking for other Masters and Mistresses in the same situation. I would love to hear your thoughts and experiences to learn how better work my slave to her highest potential and my satisfaction.
DjDom​(dom male)

Introducing...

DjDom​(dom male) • Sep 16, 2020
Good morning, all. My name is Bret, and I’m a married Dom from nw of San Antonio. Ironically, my wife is a submissive. I’ve had some D/s experiences in the past, but very few have been truly rewarding. Been on this site twice; the first time I wasn’t myself, the second time I learned from and revealed my true self. Really enjoy the mental and emotional side of the D/s relationship, and that makes the physical all the more worthwhile.

I learn something almost daily in the bdsm works, whether from my wife and her Dom, or reading on a site or talking with other members here. And while I currently am looking for a submissive again, I also know that “the wand chooses you” so to speak. The vast array of people on this site further cements my belief that I’m in the right place and with the right people.

I’ve always enjoyed being in control, whether as a coach, a parent, a manager or a spouse...and yet, all the while, learning that to lead you must understand how to serve, how to connect and earn that valuable trust of those of whom you’re entrusted. No one will care how much you know til the know how much you care. That’s why the LS is a part of my life, why my wife and I can play together and here, separately, and still enjoy that which we seek.

Whether you’ve read anything by me or visited my profile before or not, I welcome feedback, not too proud to take critiques—or compliments, lol—and make myself a better Dom, man and person. Thank y’all for being the right place for me to grow.
MissSpice​(sub female)

new and excited

MissSpice​(sub female) • Sep 16, 2020
Hi!

I go by Miss Spice here. I'm a 20-year-old college girl who has been interested in the DDLG/BDSM lifestyle and community for many years. I'm quite new to The Cage and I am having so much fun. Everyone has been so nice and welcoming.

I really just want to learn as much as I can and get to know people! I'm not actively seeking a Daddy/Dominant but if I find the right person then I am all for it.

Please feel free to read my profile and message me!

-MissSpice
peachybunny​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 17, 2020

Hello everyone

peachybunny​(sub female) • Sep 17, 2020
Hey guys, I'm bunny!

I hope everyone is having an awesome day! I am here looking for a daddy and some little friends ! I love the culture of The Cage, its nice to have like minded people in one space.

Thanks
-bunny