Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

G Switch LV
3 years ago • Oct 14, 2020
G Switch LV • Oct 14, 2020
Hello to all! I am not exactly "NEW" here, but I am not here often. It is tricky getting hits and finding what I seek thus far. Good luck to all in their search for what they are seeking. xo
MarcySpring
MarcySpring • Oct 14, 2020
Hey I'm Marcy, psychology student and owned sub x
happy husband​(dom male)

Really new

happy husband​(dom male) • Oct 14, 2020
Been married 20 years,all sober, about a year and a half ago my wife was fired from her job for prescription drugs. I gave her a choice, divorce or treatment, she chose treatment,when she got out I made her sign a contract that gave me control of her and our finances, with threat of spankings for disobedience, lying or breaking the rules that we agreed upon, she has been spanked 3 or 4 times so far, now she is also 100 % submissive in the bedroom, our marriage has never been so good and she loves being taken care of and being completely submissive to me so I'm here to learn how to be a better husband because she has become the dream wife I've always wanted, Some days I have to pinch myself to make sure that I am not dreaming
kymberlay
3 years ago • Oct 15, 2020
kymberlay • Oct 15, 2020
hi I'm kymberlay, mature submissive on my way to mtf transition
Boundtooplsher

PICS ON MY PROFILE!

Boundtooplsher • Oct 15, 2020
Boundtooplsher wrote:
HELLO!! New, please check out my profile, love to chat if you think we’d suit. Xx
LatexHer​(dom male)
LatexHer​(dom male) • Oct 15, 2020
Hello to all the people who profess to follow their own dreams!

I am certainly not a new personality on this site or for that matter by age. I first learned of my "tastes" as a young man some decades ago. Since then I have learned volumes, explored the vastness of the D/s community and explored life through many friendship. As reflect back to the "old" days - I recall when D/s to the masses was viewed as a lewd, sick, and despicable form of loving. I recall when there was No such thing as a submissive - only slaves with limits. Thankfully times have changed dramatically from those days and real people no longer hide in closets or in their basements.

Great people have paved the way for our society to learn to respect the people in our community. People as Betty Page, whose photos were once shunned as phonographic and were ordered destroyed. Others as Barbra Behr of Centurion Publishing wo in the 1970s blazed the way with magazines about bondage, latex fetish play and more. Today the internet supplies many with true to life D/s play, a a great slew of fetish materials. Devices once made in garage shops by weekend craftsman are now readily available on line or through some local shops . Whips, ropes steel Chastity belts are easy to find with a click of the mouse! We have come far from clipping out ads in magazines and sending away while waiting weeks for a replay or an item .

Today is the best time of our lives as aficionados of D/s, B&d, Roll play, and preference. The ladies too have come out in the open now sporting tattoos, leather latex, and steel. Keyholders today have locked up the charms of both men and women. Piercings are now clearly visible under a blouse, sweater - which makes my own heart skip a beat when I view these lovely ladies. Our community has grown by millions. Today the LGBTQ community is a normal part of our American Society. Progress has been made, but we have miles to go before we rest.

I have myself grown as a Man, DOM, and with years of education. I find it a calling that we who have supported this community for decades - must take on the responsibility teaching the newbies respect for your subbies, proper technique, safety, and of course the much needed aftercare so important after a scene. Those of you who have a submissive, or slave are lucky in fact to have found a suitable partner. We are in charge of our own destiny and to make the choices in the paths we take. Many of you may know me form the various sites I still frequent now and then as "LatexHer", for those who do not - I wish to welcome all to our community - Your Community! Protect her as you would a child, call out the fakes, liars and cheats for what they are, but always remember that as with any community - be thoughtful, respectful and kind.

LOVE YOU ALL !

LATEXHER icon_smile.gif
TDKinky​(sub female){Owned}
3 years ago • Oct 16, 2020

Finally giving The Cage a chance

He and i joined The Cage several months ago. i spent the time to create a profile, and post an ad. It seems we never really gave this site a chance though. i received an update from the site via email the other day and have been checking it out again, and it seriously intrigues me. He and i have struggled to find others similar to us, we currently do what we can fit into our normal life with jobs and kids, but there are times when we just want to hang out with people or at least talk to people that we don't have to hide part of ourselves from. We have been married for 11 yrs last December and together for 18. He is my Sir, soul mate, best friend, partner, my everything. We started exploring this lifestyle about 5 yrs ago and it made our already great marriage, simply amazing. We will never go back; the level of communication and connection we get from our dynamic is indescribable. Ok...i am rambling, will stop for now. This is us...we are laid back, mature, secure in our relationship, eager to meet others, and kinky as they come. icon_smile.gif Hope to meet some of you soon!
Athenx​(sub female)

Beginning to explore, and excited to be here

Athenx​(sub female) • Oct 16, 2020
Hi there !

I'm completely new to this community (as well as this site) but I've closeted my interest in BDSM for long enough, and just in time for corona season, ugh.

I'm 19, cis female, and with minimal experience, but I know at least that I mainly want to be a submissive. I'm not super sensitive, and would instead love more of the play aspect. I'm bi (with a leaning toward women) and just want to explore the community and hopefully meet some people nearby? It all depends haha. I'd love to have online conversations, but anything further than that doesn't really do it for me.

Some kinks I've always wanted to try are: bondage, breath play, humiliation, edging

Wish me luck! icon_wink.gif
TonyMontana​(dom male)

Hello everybody👋

TonyMontana​(dom male) • Oct 16, 2020
My name is Alan and I'm new to cage but expiriened master. I am a 35 year old Alpha from Europe in constant travel because of my work. I'm a very active, sporty and fit person.
I love taking control of another person's life and its sexuality and that's why I am looking for someone serious and willing to go the extra mile to submit fully to me.
I enjoy this lifestyle because of the chance to develop my sub, to craft her submissive tendencies and cravings into the ideal experience for both of us. Because of my work currently I am focused on an online dynamic that could develop to a real life.

I'm looking to find an open, intelligent, kinky, avaliable, slutty, exhibitionist, good at communication lady in the wide age bracket 21-45. Honestly I just want someone who appreciates having a partner who's in control and stronger than them.At the end, I want to build a relationship,not a one time thing.

As for my limits, it’s pretty simple: Blood, scat, underage, illegal, nothing that seriously endangers your mental or physical wellbeing.
As always, safewords and open communication are mandatory with me.

Thank you for reading this

Feel free to reach out and have a talk anytime, let's release the real you that's been hiding....

Stay safe and stay kinky everyone