Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

ShyPandaguy
3 years ago • Oct 17, 2020

New and learning

ShyPandaguy • Oct 17, 2020
Hello all, I am mostly here because I have a partner who is into this and I have interest but next to no practical experience and I was recently told that when we last tried I ended up injuring her which she hid from me at the time. I really don't want anything like that to happen again and still want to be able to explore this. So here I am.
Lyssagirl​(sub female)
3 years ago • Oct 17, 2020
Lyssagirl​(sub female) • Oct 17, 2020
Hello, I am Alyssa. I mam here trying to learn about this lifestyle that I am oddly attracted to (nothing bad about the lifestyle) I mam in the military and I am currently stuck in SoCal. Any advice anyone has would be amazing. Thank you!
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Oct 18, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 18, 2020
Welcome everyone! We really appreciate all of the new intros icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Oct 19, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 19, 2020
Bump! Please do say hello if you haven't already. Welcome to everyone who has joined us recently!
Dismal Specter​(sub female)
3 years ago • Oct 19, 2020
Hello hello!

I am Leigh and I'm looking for someone to show me the ropes (ba dum tss). I've done some online kinky role plays in the past, but nothing within the actual community. I've tried to get into it in the past and have gotten stuck with one foot in the door. No physical experience with kinks, very little physical experience in general.

I call myself a sub female but I'm not sure! Since I have little experience, I feel like I may change how I identify once I try things for myself.

Nice to meet everyone, and I hope I can become a part of this community!
burgandy smith
3 years ago • Oct 20, 2020

Hello

burgandy smith • Oct 20, 2020
Hi! I’m 29M heterosexual switch. I’m pretty new to this so am looking to learn and develop this part of myself. I’m already in a committed and loving relationship with a woman who is also an incredible domme. So I’m not looking for a relationship, but am looking to have fun and develop my sexual side. I’ve experienced a lot of different types of bondage, pegging, plugs, denial, edging, spanking, light cock and ball torture, and forced public nudity.

Please message me if you would like to explore more with me!
UrsaMinora​(sub agender)
3 years ago • Oct 20, 2020
UrsaMinora​(sub agender) • Oct 20, 2020
Hi everyone
I'm a 33 year old polyamorous, omnisexual, agender/nonbinary human bean from Southeast England. I'm fully a sub and quite a brat, but that doesn't mean you can come at me like you own me.
Negotiation, boundaries, limits, and trust are key, and aftercare is a must (for both parties a lot of the time)

I have a ton of kinks, some "normal", some heavier. I'm up for some online RP but really, really want to meet some people IRL at some point when the drama of the world allows it

I've had an appallingly bad year, and already had one bad experience on this site so hoping I can put that behind me and get on and enjoy this place

Please feel free to message me, although preferably more than one line icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Oct 21, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 21, 2020
Thanks for all of the hellos! Welcome to THE CAGE icon_smile.gif