Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

TieHardTwo
3 years ago • Oct 29, 2020
TieHardTwo • Oct 29, 2020
Hey all,

Gay male bondage couple with a kink family, playrooms, more experience than I care to think about and the habit of designing and creating our own play gear. As it seems that covid is about to shut down most of our sex life for the second time this year thought I would try this site for chats and friendship. Really interested in networking with leather workers, carpenters, engineers or creatives who like to devise kinky stuff. Have a live in alpha pup we adore.
LittleLavenderGirl​(sub female)
3 years ago • Oct 29, 2020
Hello! i hope everyone is well. i’m a 40-year-old heterosexual submissive female. i joined the community a few weeks ago, and realized i didn’t stop in to say hello. i am sorry about that!! i don’t have a lot of experience in BDSM, but it has been a longtime desire for me; ~20 years or so. i am finally at the point in my life where i’ve accepted who i am. It feels great! It’s been so nice to interact with this community. icon_smile.gif

~lavender
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Oct 30, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 30, 2020
Thank you to everyone who has taken time to say hello - and welcome to our latest members!
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Nov 2, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 2, 2020
A big welcome to all of our newest members! Please share a bit about yourselves icon_smile.gif
SwitchNewb
3 years ago • Nov 4, 2020
SwitchNewb • Nov 4, 2020
Um, Hi!
I'm new to all the things - trying to sort myself out by learning and asking questions. I'm struggling to figure out what I need and terrified that I might not be able to maintain my current relationship (married for 11 yrs with 2 kids) AND have all of my needs met.
(first time saying that out loud/ writing it down)
I think I want a Dom - not sure if I'll be able to handle it. I'm super independent and bossy, but long for opportunity to let go, trust, and be take care of.
I read all the books, all of my fantasies involve submission... I want to figure out what I want and how to ask for it.

Any advice is welcome - offers to take a test run are not.

TIA
Naturenurture​(sub female)
3 years ago • Nov 4, 2020
Hi all, icon_smile.gif

I'm a sub female. Newer to the scene, years, not new, new, but I've always been extremely sexual and naturally kinky. I'm a young 40 something sub with a new Daddy Dom. Here to talk and make friends. Not looking for a Dom.
There's so many things that I haven't done but I'm looking forward to doing with my new Dom! He's truly a keeper.
I'm nervous, anxious, sooo impatient and craving every second of it all. I need to learn how to not let the need and desire overcome my regular life. Lol..I'm sure a few can understand. icon_smile.gif
tincup​(dom male)
3 years ago • Nov 5, 2020

The world is a bull so grab it's tail

tincup​(dom male) • Nov 5, 2020
That energy driven dominance in the ability to hang on "to the bull's tail" translates to masochistic fulfilment; e.g., pain in holding on pumps a wild ride with bruises and scrapes that sensually expand my erotic threshold. One has a physical limit for the scene and the desired outcome of pain, denial, time limitatations, and a partners needs that require control. Hence I'm a dominant, because I like control, and a switch, because I need to relinquish control (alais relinquishing control is a perpetual journey). Receiving is so sensitizing...approaching subspace so rewarding that the climax is the applause after the bow. It's amazing to be born this way with extreme tactile, olfactory and visual senses that have always connected so deeply into pleasure. I look forward to reading....
And connecting with like minded souls.
worldlearner
worldlearner • Nov 5, 2020
Hi everyone!

I am worldlearner 28/M/Hetero/switch. I love to learn about and explore my inner BDSM self. I am also very much into spirituality, pop culture, sports and rope plays and basically everything.

Hope to make some great friends here!
BabyGirrl
BabyGirrl • Nov 5, 2020
Hello everyone!
I deactivated my account a while ago because I wasn’t in a very good head space, but I’m back. I have always been a little just didn’t realise the term for it. I don’t have much experience with a real Dom but I’m definitely hoping to one day explore it more! I just feel like having someone as your Dom takes trust and I just haven’t been so lucky to have found someone I trust. Just hope to meet some like minded people icon_smile.gif