Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

playfulblue
3 years ago • Nov 24, 2020

Assistance required

playfulblue • Nov 24, 2020
New to the lifestyle and wanting to learn more. Mentors required.
princess tabby

Well trained

princess tabby • Nov 24, 2020
Sadomasochistic here

Been trained and used since childhood

Need to serve a Dominant Master
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 24, 2020
Welcome everyone ! If you are looking for something in particular please consider a personal ad too icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Nov 26, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 26, 2020
Bumping this up! Please do say hello if you are new to THE CAGE or just haven't gotten around to it yet icon_smile.gif
MrRising​(sub male)
3 years ago • Nov 27, 2020
MrRising​(sub male) • Nov 27, 2020
Just joined, so hi while I look around and see how this works icon_wink.gif
deviantrose{~yes~}
3 years ago • Nov 27, 2020
deviantrose{~yes~} • Nov 27, 2020
Hi Everyone ☺️ I’m Mally, joined this site a little while ago and realized I’ve never actually introduced myself.. so here I go...

I tend to be on the quieter side but when I have read through responses to threads in the forum or spoken to a some members on a one to one basis I have noticed the support, respect and genuine desire to help one another in here whenever questions are asked. It’s really nice to see!! Definitely a good thing going on in here!

Ty for being a great community!
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Nov 30, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 30, 2020
Giving this a bump to encourage everyone who joined us this weekend (or anytime) to please say hello! Welcome to THE CAGE icon_smile.gif
G Switch LV
3 years ago • Dec 2, 2020

Re: *WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

G Switch LV • Dec 2, 2020
Thank-you Cage Mods for the opportunity to say hello formally. Smiles.

I am a switch female with 18 years experience in BDSM lifestyle. I entered into lifestyle as a submissive. As my journey progressed so did my desire to explore other avenues within myself. I stepped into topping and a Domme role about 7 years in. I was a Pro Domme in the Las Vegas area for 3 years then decided to take a hiatus to pursue another professional career. No matter how I have tried "vanilla" relationships are not for me. So, here I am again looking for the right fit. We shall see what transpires. Best to all in their searches and relationships.
The Zoodles
3 years ago • Dec 2, 2020

New Here 🐈

The Zoodles • Dec 2, 2020
Hello everyone! Just joined this website recently and really like the energy of this place. A lot of place like *cough cough* Fet Life...super sketchy/full of sketchy people.

Came to this website looking for a Male Brat Tamer as my boyfriend has no idea how to deal with me when I’m a Brat, he’s not interested in foreplay, not interesting in the whole ropes/bondage thing, etc. He’s a let’s get straight to the action kind of guy. Prefer to find a guy who would be a good match up for the both of us as I really want him to be happy too as what him and I want sexually is like Night and Day. He is a sub like me that wants to be dominated and I just don’t have a Dom bone in my body. He’s more outgoing than I am and I take longer to warm up to someone. I really craved bondage/being tied up, blindfolded, and gagged so badly as that is very relaxing/stress relieving for me. It’s like I can’t speak, see, or move around so I have no other choice but to just give in and relax while my head and back are being petted would be like a calm spa day for me. Being tied up and tickled is amazing too as I get to squirm around and beg for mercy lol 😹

My bf and I have been together for almost 6 years now. He is super clever and has a very logical scientific kind of thought process while I have a very spiritual (not religious) thought process. He plays so many kinds of videos game that are hard/challenging. I’m much more picky on video games (part of it due to having motion sickness), but have become obsessed with playing Among Us. Also I’m waiting for two Japanese language learning video games to come out as just studying on apps can get a little boring after awhile. I would like to be a lot better at Japanese before going back there again. Him and I both love watching anime as well.

We are both sensitive and very affectionate kind of people. He’s acts as my Owner petting me, feeding me from his hand, cuddling me, etc. I’m like the sweet loving playful silly cat. At times I paw at him, meow at him, pull on his shirt with my teeth, sniff him, etc. So if you are a bisexual Brat Tamer who would like to tame this rebellious silly animal please feel free to message us. 😸

I really enjoy doing some hula hooping tricks as well. (I have so many hula hoops lol). I also like wearing a collar in public often, would like to try wearing a leash attached to the collar at night in a park. Not a drinker nor smoker. My bf drinks sometimes. Him and I both like CBD without THC. We like the card game Canasta and the Catan board game. He loves playing MTG.

I’m into the spiritual witchy metaphysical stuff and I love crystals so much. I slowly collect crystals over time and get ones that I feel a connection with. Have used them in spiritual healing work as well such a when I do reiki. My bf isn’t really into spiritual stuff, but enjoys when I use my selenite wand, obsidian black heart stone, and reiki symbols on him and would love to practice reiki on the Dom/Brat Tamer that ends up entering into our lives.

またね❣️