Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Feb 28, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 28, 2021
Hello to everyone who has joined us! Thank you for taking the time to say hello ☺️
BikerDan​(other male)
3 years ago • Mar 1, 2021
BikerDan​(other male) • Mar 1, 2021
Hello All. Just joined here and started a blog about my new start in life.
I generally like to be in control, but I do switch for the right attitude.
After having therapy for a sex and major fetish addiction that drove me to seek play outside our 'monogamous' relationship, we have come to an understanding, and are remaining together (for the moment anyway...)
My husband is now disabled and terminally ill with cancer and is unable to fulfil my sexual needs and desires. His sex drive is virtually non-existent and mine is higher than ever.
I am converting our spare room into my dedicated BDSM/fetish playroom and buying a life-size male doll to play with so I can indulge my needs and fantasies, and experiment as much as I want without 'cheating' on my man.
Aibo​(switch male)
Aibo​(switch male) • Mar 1, 2021
Hello BikerDan while the situation is sad I must say your decision is commendable.
BikerDan​(other male)
BikerDan​(other male) • Mar 1, 2021
Thank you. I hope to both give and receive a lot of advice and direction on here.
It took me a while to find this site as most results were just dating sites and I wanted forums and blogs.
MuzzledCrown​(sub female)
MuzzledCrown​(sub female) • Mar 1, 2021
Hello people reading this post!
I'm new to the scene, from Canada and I found this site on google.πŸ˜… I've been interested in submission since I was a teenager but never took the chance to explore it. Thank you covid! Happy to explore and participate on the message boards & Blogs!
Thanks for reading and have a good one! πŸ™‚
the post​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 2, 2021

Hangry for a little slave

the post​(dom male) • Mar 2, 2021
I am so hangry for a submissive obeying girl. From north California
justanothersapphic​(sub gender queer)
You can call me Xander or Elyse (I answer to both). They/Them.

I'm new to the life but I already know it would be more about the emotional aspects for me - being cared for and protected and knowing I'm not alone is far more important to me than kinks and other sexual things. I know that's a bit unorthodox but there we are.

Things I like in general include Jane Lynch, reading, writing, gaming, drawing, musicals, coffee, and cats.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 2, 2021
More great intros - thank you! If you have any questions make sure to check out our "Help" section and you're always welcome to message me directly.

See you inside THE CAGE!
Aibo​(switch male)
Aibo​(switch male) • Mar 2, 2021
@BikerDan: Yes you're right, there's countless dating sites out there, while the strength of this site is discussion and the free chat. I would not have been here or anywhere if it had not been for COVID - as I communicate with one sub and one dominant female on regular mail and phone chat (only question is which direction I end up this time as I am switch.)

@MuzzledCrown: As said above, yes even though I am a lurker in the forums. I think most of the discussions and advice here appear to be of good quality. So yes, this is a good place to start.
Beaaaa​(sub female)
Beaaaa​(sub female) • Mar 2, 2021
Hello everyone. I'm new here, but not completely new to the lifestyle ( 3 years ) I'm single for the past 9-10 months. The " online thing'" will not work for me, I tried already. So here I am πŸ™‚ Ready to learn and experience new things, adjust my limits, having strong and strict figure in my life, rules to follow, and please someone in every aspect of life.
Ps. Some people say I have a cute accent.