Villanelle​(staff) • 04/13/2021 4:16 pm
Welcome Seaflower and Fatherluke! Thanks for the intros icon_smile.gif
Steven7393
1 month ago • 04/13/2021 7:20 pm

Hello Everyone. Im Subbie Steven

Steven7393 • 04/13/2021 7:20 pm
Hi, just wanting to introduce myself.

My name is Steven and im a submissive englishman from London

Ive been around the scene for 20 years now and am quite versed in most aspects, and was owned 24/7 in a TPE FLR relationship for five years

I miss that terribly, hence why im here and hoping to find someone to collar me once more!

Im friendly, have a wide range of skills and am mainly attracted to masculine women or ones who are comfortable as tomboys or taking a stereotypical male role.

Ideally id love to be collared and owned as a non cis gendered slave and to have as few limits as possible.

I especially love being pegged and emasculated. Delicious!

I know im one of millions looking for this elusive owner, but nothing ventured nothing gained!

Happy to chat to pretty much anyone. Im a sociable kinda subbie!
Villanelle​(staff)
3 weeks ago • 04/17/2021 6:22 am
Villanelle​(staff) • 04/17/2021 6:22 am
Welcome to everyone who has joined us! Please do say hello ☺️
collaredandowned
3 weeks ago • 04/18/2021 5:56 am
collaredandowned • 04/18/2021 5:56 am
New here. Submissive lesbian - owned and collared. However the only person I know in the lifestyle is my Domme. And we are both thinking that might not be the healthiest thing. Sometimes I just think it might be helpful to have other subs to talk to when issues come up and so does She.
Anyway so thats why I am here mainly. My Domme is fairly old school and so I have specific rules and protocols as to who I can interact with but other submissives of any gender are at my own discretion..
Anyway, hope to maybe chat with some decent people.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 weeks ago • 04/19/2021 3:52 pm
Villanelle​(staff) • 04/19/2021 3:52 pm
Thank you for the hello collaredandowned. Welcome to THE CAGE!

If you've never introduced yourself here please take a moment to do so, even if you've been here awhile.
cerealKiller​(sub female)
3 weeks ago • 04/21/2021 1:11 pm
cerealKiller​(sub female) • 04/21/2021 1:11 pm
Hi everyone. Super new to it all. Joined up here about a week ago. Everything is still shiny and interesting to me and I’m still figuring it all out. Only experienced vanilla my whole life but knew that it just wasn’t enough for me. Everyone has been very nice so far, so thank you 😊
psychadeli​(sub female)
3 weeks ago • 04/21/2021 3:26 pm

Hello~!

psychadeli​(sub female) • 04/21/2021 3:26 pm
Hello to everyone who sees this!

I'm new to the experience of BDSM/ D/S relatiosnhips, but Ive been interested in it for many years. I know which kinks I like and don't like, and I know exactly what and whom I want.
Im a brat / little tied into one, and I am seeking a DDLG full time relationship. The finer details of it are still in the works, obviously to be worked out between D/S.

Id love to talk to anyone who has experience, or may be interested in talking!

Many blessing, and happy kinking!
-Luna

**EDITED: I am NOT looking for something online. I have to have a physical connection, and youre going to need it if you want me to obey. **UNBROKEN SUB**
Noire​(sub female){Un-owned}
3 weeks ago • 04/21/2021 3:41 pm
Noire​(sub female){Un-owned} • 04/21/2021 3:41 pm
Hello,

Nice to meet all of you my name is Noire, I came on here because a close friend of mine suggested The Cage. She found her dom partner here and I want to do the same.

Honestly I could go on about myself but that’s what my profile is for. I have a hard time chasing someone for attention so please don’t expect that of me.

However I’m intrigued to meet some amazing people and get to know this community, I’ll try not to be shy but I can’t make any promises.

Love,
Noire.