Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

SugarCookie​(sub female)
2 years ago • Apr 29, 2021
SugarCookie​(sub female) • Apr 29, 2021
I guess I never did an intro when I rejoined. Some of you may remember me as BigBubbles, (BB). Took a few months off and decided to start fresh with a new name. It's been nice catching up with y'all. Missed reading the blogs. So I'm not new, just back. Lol
GuinevereL​(sub female)
2 years ago • Apr 29, 2021
GuinevereL​(sub female) • Apr 29, 2021
Hello. I definitely didn’t think to introduce myself when I first joined. Now I’m back to make friends and soak in all of the forum information.
needysubmiss
2 years ago • May 1, 2021
needysubmiss • May 1, 2021
Hello new here and to this lifestyle . If there are any experienced submissive that could give me some advice I would really appreciate it.
The Other Side​(dom male)
2 years ago • May 1, 2021
The Other Side​(dom male) • May 1, 2021
Hello all, I’m new here and new to the scene, I know very little and need to learn a lot for me and my sub.
Any advice or chat would be welcomed icon_smile.gif

Have a good day!
searching forme​(sub male)
2 years ago • May 3, 2021
Hi all,

I'm new to this and have come here looking for someone to help me explore my submissive tendencies and learn more about myself.

Looking for someone gentle and kind and patient to help me explore myself and my feelings and help me discover who I am deep inside.
goldii​(sub female)
goldii​(sub female) • May 3, 2021
Hello (•ө•)♡ I am new to the community. I am trying to educate myself and learn as much as possible!
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • May 3, 2021
We've had lots of new people join us over the last few days. If you've taken the time to say hello - thank you! If you haven't, why not? It's never too late to share a bit about yourself.

If you are new and wondering how things work your first stop should be our "Help Section", which answers many common questions. You're also very welcome to give us a shout via CAGE Mail and we'll do our best to help you.

See you inside THE CAGE!