Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

↑ ↓
searching forme​(sub male)
1 week ago • 05/03/2021 3:32 am
searching forme​(sub male) • 05/03/2021 3:32 am
Hi all,

I'm new to this and have come here looking for someone to help me explore my submissive tendencies and learn more about myself.

Looking for someone gentle and kind and patient to help me explore myself and my feelings and help me discover who I am deep inside.
goldii​(sub female)
1 week ago • 05/03/2021 10:21 am
goldii​(sub female) • 05/03/2021 10:21 am
Hello (•ө•)♡ I am new to the community. I am trying to educate myself and learn as much as possible!
Villanelle​(staff)
1 week ago • 05/03/2021 8:49 pm
Villanelle​(staff) • 05/03/2021 8:49 pm
We've had lots of new people join us over the last few days. If you've taken the time to say hello - thank you! If you haven't, why not? It's never too late to share a bit about yourself.

If you are new and wondering how things work your first stop should be our "Help Section", which answers many common questions. You're also very welcome to give us a shout via CAGE Mail and we'll do our best to help you.

See you inside THE CAGE!
controlTPE
1 week ago • 05/03/2021 9:37 pm

There and back again

controlTPE • 05/03/2021 9:37 pm
So here I am again, my life seems to go round in these circles. Just come out of a long vanilla relationship that had turned into basically two people sharing a house. So I plucked up the courage, and decided that I needed to say something. It was hard, it is hard, and it will be hard for a while yet. But I feel it was the right decision, there were more things that kept us apart than together and someone needed to say it.

So here I am again, looking for that sub space I've missed and never really went away. Mentally I function better as a single person. And with this pandemic craziness, I thought I would end up having a mental breakdown. I'm sure there are many in the same situation.

I don't know what my future holds, but if I can find some like minded people now and then to submerge myself into a submissive role for a few hours. I may just come back from the brink of madness.

Stay safe, have fun, stay strong.
HisPrincessSub{Yes}
1 week ago • 05/04/2021 12:39 am

Hi!

HisPrincessSub{Yes} • 05/04/2021 12:39 am
Hello all! I am new to "the Cage" but not new to the BDSM community. My Dom and I have been exploring and learning about this lifestyle for quite sometime. We both are extremely private but are ready to explore at the next level. We are very interested in all the BDSM scene has to offer and we can not wait to experience it. We are very excited to explore this website and all it has to offer as well as get to know some people in this community. Thank you for the opportunity to mingle.
Mister Dawg​(dom male)
1 week ago • 05/05/2021 12:50 am
Mister Dawg​(dom male) • 05/05/2021 12:50 am
Greetings all, New to this forum and encouraged by what I've seen thus far. 48 and getting out of an almost 28 year relationship. Learning to live again and it is both exhilarating and terrifying. At times it's exhausting. I've been mildly involved with this lifestyle for a few years mostly online. Looking forward to learning more and growing as an individual and hopefully as someone's partner in the future. I have found some information regarding a local monthly gathering and it will be my first time to an event like this. Not really sure what to expect but I'm sure it will be eye opening and informative.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 week ago • 05/05/2021 4:46 pm
Villanelle​(staff) • 05/05/2021 4:46 pm
More great intros - thank you and welcome!
Fasttrapper​(dom male)
6 days ago • 05/08/2021 2:27 am
Fasttrapper​(dom male) • 05/08/2021 2:27 am
Hi. I was on here quite a while ago and left. I find myself drifting back. Older Dom here. All I can say is I have continued to grow and explore my limits. I'm glad to be back as I have found a lot of amazing thoughts and ideas here. Currently I am no longer in a D/s relationship. Perhaps again when a good match comes along. Look forward to getting to know everyone.
TheHollowKnight​(sub trans man)
4 days ago • 05/09/2021 5:16 pm
TheHollowKnight​(sub trans man) • 05/09/2021 5:16 pm
Hello,
I'm TheHollowKnight (THK) and I'm rather new to BDSM, but I have done a fair amount of research to get a better idea of how things work. That doesn't necessarily mean I'm not ignorant of some things so please feel free to inform me if I clearly do not know what I'm talking about.
I'm excited to get to know and interact with real people interested in this rather than just articles, and I hope to build friendships and a good reputation.
Have a nice day icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
3 days ago • 05/10/2021 8:26 pm
Villanelle​(staff) • 05/10/2021 8:26 pm
We've had lots of new people join us over the weekend - thank you for the hellos so far and please do add your own if you haven't already. Welcome to THE CAGE!