Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

controlTPE
2 years ago • May 3, 2021

There and back again

controlTPE • May 3, 2021
So here I am again, my life seems to go round in these circles. Just come out of a long vanilla relationship that had turned into basically two people sharing a house. So I plucked up the courage, and decided that I needed to say something. It was hard, it is hard, and it will be hard for a while yet. But I feel it was the right decision, there were more things that kept us apart than together and someone needed to say it.

So here I am again, looking for that sub space I've missed and never really went away. Mentally I function better as a single person. And with this pandemic craziness, I thought I would end up having a mental breakdown. I'm sure there are many in the same situation.

I don't know what my future holds, but if I can find some like minded people now and then to submerge myself into a submissive role for a few hours. I may just come back from the brink of madness.

Stay safe, have fun, stay strong.
HisPrincessSub{Yes}
2 years ago • May 3, 2021

Hi!

HisPrincessSub{Yes} • May 3, 2021
Hello all! I am new to "the Cage" but not new to the BDSM community. My Dom and I have been exploring and learning about this lifestyle for quite sometime. We both are extremely private but are ready to explore at the next level. We are very interested in all the BDSM scene has to offer and we can not wait to experience it. We are very excited to explore this website and all it has to offer as well as get to know some people in this community. Thank you for the opportunity to mingle.
Mister Dawg​(dom male)
2 years ago • May 4, 2021
Mister Dawg​(dom male) • May 4, 2021
Greetings all, New to this forum and encouraged by what I've seen thus far. 48 and getting out of an almost 28 year relationship. Learning to live again and it is both exhilarating and terrifying. At times it's exhausting. I've been mildly involved with this lifestyle for a few years mostly online. Looking forward to learning more and growing as an individual and hopefully as someone's partner in the future. I have found some information regarding a local monthly gathering and it will be my first time to an event like this. Not really sure what to expect but I'm sure it will be eye opening and informative.
Fasttrapper​(dom male)
2 years ago • May 7, 2021
Fasttrapper​(dom male) • May 7, 2021
Hi. I was on here quite a while ago and left. I find myself drifting back. Older Dom here. All I can say is I have continued to grow and explore my limits. I'm glad to be back as I have found a lot of amazing thoughts and ideas here. Currently I am no longer in a D/s relationship. Perhaps again when a good match comes along. Look forward to getting to know everyone.
TheHollowKnight​(sub trans man)
2 years ago • May 9, 2021
Hello,
I'm TheHollowKnight (THK) and I'm rather new to BDSM, but I have done a fair amount of research to get a better idea of how things work. That doesn't necessarily mean I'm not ignorant of some things so please feel free to inform me if I clearly do not know what I'm talking about.
I'm excited to get to know and interact with real people interested in this rather than just articles, and I hope to build friendships and a good reputation.
Have a nice day icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • May 10, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • May 10, 2021
We've had lots of new people join us over the weekend - thank you for the hellos so far and please do add your own if you haven't already. Welcome to THE CAGE!
MrMask
MrMask • May 10, 2021
Hi. Im new to bdsm. I found this site after reading an article about bdsm. What brought me there was my interest in it but due to how i was raised i was never able to bring myself to try and explore it. I know im more of a dom type due to my love for sadism but I wish to learn many things relates to dom play. If any are willing to teach hit me up.
footboyRobbie

Introduction

footboyRobbie • May 10, 2021
Hello guys,

I am new to this site but not to BDSM and have been involved in the scene for roughly 10 years now. I do not have much irl experience though but am looking to change that. I have a really big foot fetish which attracted me to the scene in the first place but am also looking to explore a lot more. Would love to chat with anybody who is interested in taking on a sub at the moment icon_smile.gif
royalcoco​(sub female)
2 years ago • May 11, 2021

Saying Hi

royalcoco​(sub female) • May 11, 2021
Hello everyone I am new to TheCage and kinda new to BDSM. I am here to learn more about myself and on how to be a better submissive. I am currently not in a D/s relationship. I have been looking for someone i genuinely have a good connection with and a mutual understanding of how we’d like the relationship to be like. Since I am new I do have a lot to learn. Any who hope you all have a wonderful day icon_smile.gif