Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

cherilynn​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jul 13, 2021
cherilynn​(sub female) • Jul 13, 2021
Hey everyone,
I'm Cheri' and fairly new here at the cage and I have to say that I have been enjoying my stay here so far. I feel like I am not getting lost in the shuffle so to speak.
I identify as an s-type and I was pretty much born kinky. Really here to explore and meet some fellow kinky people especially other s- types.
MipWyck​(dom male)
MipWyck​(dom male) • Jul 13, 2021
Hi all, I'm a 36YO guy from The Netherlands. Pretty happy with where I'm at, getting challenged plenty in my day-to-day life. I run my own business, love my work and co-workers, am happily engaged, explore my dom side with my sub fiance, etc. Life's good.

In my current friend circle, topics remain a tad... safe. I would very much like to meet more challenging and open minded people who know themselves well or who are trying to get to know themselves better. To talk about the things that drive and intrigue us.

I find motivation in improving my leadership skills at work, to explore the limits of my d/s relationship and above all: to learn from others in a broad sense. Don't be shy, shoot me a message if you also like to broaden your horizon through the gaze of others!
CurioussKitten​(sub female)
Hello, newbie here. Not really sure where I fit in in the bdsm world but I am very interested in it. Im a submissive brat I guess lol. Ive dabbed very little into this. Ive done spankings and lite bondage. I feel its a little harder for me to really get into this as I am not a small woman. Looking to make friends to talk to more about this as no one I know is really into this.
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Jul 14, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 14, 2021
Thank you for all of the intros. To everyone who has joined us or has returned after a break, welcome and welcome back!
ellejane​(sub female)

Hello!

ellejane​(sub female) • Jul 14, 2021
I’m very new here and just getting a feel of things. I’ve been interested in BDSM and dynamics a while now but more recently growing the confidence to express that.
I’m very much just looking right now but am enjoying my time here and chatting to people.
I am ultimately looking for a Daddy Dom, I am a bratty Sub that simply needs taming with lots of structure.

Take care lovely people.
lifeofdom​(dom male)
lifeofdom​(dom male) • Jul 14, 2021
Oh wow... I'm new to this site, but been around other sites.. I have been feeling really surprised as to what I have been finding in terms of information, vlogs and other bits..
I am looking for a deep connection with a submissive or a slave.
Hope to find it here..
Getting to make friends in the short time I have joined the cage.. I am happy with what I see in terms of care and attention to site users..impressive.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jul 16, 2021
Hey there! Newbie here too. I’ve done a few kinky things but never a real D/S scene. Well I did do something over the phone but it sort of freaked me out. Then he kept calling me on different numbers after I blocked him so let’s just say I’m a little gun shy.
Currently talking to another man who seems completely different than the other but his dom nature isn’t really coming through. Hopefully that changes.
Anyway hoping to learn more and chat with new like minded friends!
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Jul 17, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 17, 2021
Welcome everyone! Please visit our Help section for answers to common questions and feel free to give us a shout anytime.