Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

TheWhorelock​(dom male)
2 years ago • Sep 16, 2021
TheWhorelock​(dom male) • Sep 16, 2021
Hey everyone. I’ve been pseudo lurking awhile now, and these threads are awkward to me, but I thought I’d say hello anyhow. I’m a Master living up in PDX. I’m relatively new to the scene (a mere four years so far) but kink gave me a language for how I’d already been conducting my two long term relationships and has brought my real desires out of the closet. At this point I am fully married to my house, however many members it may have. I’m well educated and mentored in kink as well, and am smitten with the lifestyle.

I’ve been a spiritual person since I was 13 and studied relationship at the core of that since then as well. My work is as a coach in that field, for men and for couples seeking healing and transformation. Poly since I was 22 means I have been discussing boundaries extensively for almost 16 years now. I’ve met a number of friends on here and I enjoy the community from what I’ve seen.

Hope to get to know more of you better 🙏🏻😊
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Sep 21, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 21, 2021
Bumping this for everyone who joined us this weekend and beyond. Please take a moment and say hello!
Master Maneesh​(dom male)
2 years ago • Sep 21, 2021

Introduction - Greetings to all.

Master Maneesh​(dom male) • Sep 21, 2021
I joined this site possibly a year or so ago. During the time I've been here I have met some truly genuine people. Then there is always that other group of people. Hey I was polite. I think the site is a great place to meet people in the lifestyle and those as Myself, who actually live the life daily.

I own 2 others who live with Me daily and I have 2 who are under Training. Hopefully, once they have completed their Training they will have their own choices to make. One, I already know she will be joining My family. The other, well, she will mostly fit in with whomever she so chooses. From there life will go on.

As a dominant individual I would say, in all honesty, I am fair and just. My life is based on that of Integrity. That, in itself, sums things up. I look forward to meeting new people as well as, continue growing in knowledge as My life in this world continues.

Good Day All,

Master Maneesh
strawbs​(sub female){Owned}
2 years ago • Sep 23, 2021
I just joined a few days ago; I found this site recommended as an alternative to Fet. I'm still new to BDSM (only started seriously engaging with my interested back in May). I am lucky to have found a wonderful Domme to explore this with. I'm hoping I can meet more like-minded people and make some new friends.
Ginger Ottress
2 years ago • Sep 24, 2021
Ginger Ottress • Sep 24, 2021
Hi everyone. I recently found the site and spent some time looking around before deciding to join. I'm fairly new to BDSM and wanted a safe and fun place to learn and meet new people . I'm married and feel lucky that as I've become interested in it, my husband has willing to learn and explore this lifestyle with me. Looking forward to getting a to know everyone better.
matchablossom
2 years ago • Sep 24, 2021
matchablossom • Sep 24, 2021
hello!

I'm super new to this, but I was encouraged some other friends who came out to try and explore what I was interested in as well... I'm just trying to get a feel of what kink actually is like in the real world (?) and exploring something that I find very fascinating! Not sure if I like the way I put that... Regardless, I'm looking forward to learning some new things here icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Sep 27, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 27, 2021
Welcome everyone! Thank you for taking the time to say hello. Make sure to check out our Help section for some handy info. We hope you enjoy your time inside THE CAGE!
MasterKitten​(dom male)
2 years ago • Sep 27, 2021
MasterKitten​(dom male) • Sep 27, 2021
Hi everyone, brand new here. Feel free to check out my profile. Hoping for some promising friendships and relationships. Haven’t had any luck elsewhere. Nice to meet everyone and look forward to getting to know people.