Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Beautiful eyes​(sub female){Taken}
2 years ago • Oct 9, 2021

Hi all, I am new x

I all, I just wanted to say hi.

Wow this is the first time I have actively sought out this part of me. I have been married to a dominant man which has long past as my trust was betrayed. I now have a no kinks marriage and I feel apart of me is missing. A part that is harder to ignore as the years go by.

So here I am, I am slowly finding my way round and the terminology that is used lol. I am loving reading some of your blogs and posts and I am finding it putting a smile on my face, so thank you x
LittleVictory​(sub female)

Hello Sexy Caged people.. Sub/Brat/Smartass

Im new to The cage.. Ive been a member of several BDSM sites/apps for some time now.
I waiting for my Dom to come along and sweep me off to his dungeon and devour me..
I dont give much away. Because thats private and only for him.
Please message me if you are genuine, experienced and ready to play the hunter/prey game 😛😍
nanda
nanda • Oct 9, 2021
Hi everyone i am new here also new to this lifestyle love to get to know more about it and chat with like minded people 😈👋
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Oct 10, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 10, 2021
Welcome everyone! Thanks for the intros!

A couple of suggestions:

-please visit our Help section for answers to many common questions
-check out our Magazine for great articles about various kinks, fetishes, and practices
-the block button on a user's profile is very handy at times icon_smile.gif
-don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions

We hope you enjoy your time inside THE CAGE!
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Oct 16, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 16, 2021
Time for a bump! If you've joined us recently (or just haven't said hi yet) please say hello!
TheSwayzeExpress​(dom male)
Hey everyone. Just looking to talk and peruse maybe even slowly find a connection with someone, ideally. Wanting to start the next chapter of my life. Please feel free to message. Thanks! Have a great day and look forward to hearing from you.
Silvergordikuki​(sub female)

Hello. I'm new at this. Finally finding my courage.

Hello, this is my first time here and well anywhere in this community. I am a 42 year old single mom and recently got out of a 13 year relationship that let's just say was unhealthy (and very vanilla and not what I needed). I must admit, in honor of honesty and openness I am a bit scared (this alone is a huge step for me), unknowledgeable (I'm here to learn), and feeling all sorts of insecure. My journey started 20 years ago with a memorable (alas short lived) relationship with a man that did something no one ever did before (with consent of course). He tied me up with bungie cords and was a Dom to me and took me to a place I never thought I'd go. It left a thirst for something I've never had satisfied since. I am finally free know and found the courage and allowed myself to stop being so afraid and well learn more about this world I've been wanting to form a part of but was never allowed (including by myself) to join. I'm crying a bit now ..thank you for existing. Lol.
WinterMoon​(switch female)
WinterMoon​(switch female) • Oct 16, 2021
Hello Cage Community! I am WinterMoon. I generally tend to be a good girl, but I like to consider myself as possessing a wild streak that usually tends to pop out when I feel more comfortable in situations. I hope to meet people who can appreciate my kind of weirdness. I have had some prior experience with the BDSM community. However, I am still fairly new to this and am excited to learn more. I am a bisexual experimentalist, and a switch. The thing I love the most about BDSM is being teased until you beg for mercy, even if it's over just having a good laugh. I hope to meet people I can share good times with, and if I'm really lucky, make a connection too!