Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

S the dom
2 years ago • Jan 5, 2022
S the dom • Jan 5, 2022
hello all i heard from a little about this place, she and i are good freinds and she recommended it as the place she found her (hopefully) forever daddy and im just looking for my sweet little boi or girly to take care of and love and spoil and when they misbehave paddle til they beg me to stop (within not using safe word of course... never EVER break safe word) im a fairly nice guy and enjoy the at home power shift dynamic but need that public equal to let my hair down and be friends with. i drink socially smoke and 420 on rare occasions. im seeking my rhyme and reason, my person to protect with my everything. someone to hold up as the example to myself in moments of nihilism as to why i can still go on yknow?
Sontag
Sontag • Jan 5, 2022
Hi, thanks for having me.

I'm a submissive t-girl looking for sadistic play partners in the south-east of England.

I'm tall, blonde, soft-skinned and experienced as a sub.

If this post is of interest to you, please read my detailed bio on my profile page.

S x
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 5, 2022
Welcome S the Dom and Sontag. Thank you for the hellos!
NeverSeenLikeMe​(dom male){Naphena}
2 years ago • Jan 7, 2022
Hello all,

I am a Soft Dom/Switch, new to the community and this site. I was introduced to this place by my Sub wifey Naphena. Here to make friends and learn new things. Feel free to message me any time and we can chat.
Soldier of Fortune​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 8, 2022
Well, i'm on the Israeli site since 2003.
But now i'm looking for a new sub overseas (not online for relocation) so I decided to check it here.

My profile is a nice summery tough i'm a lot more complex than that, so feel free to ask me anything & maybe, just maybe, i'll answer icon_smile.gif

Don't forget to have fun being as kinky & dirty as you can
Memo​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jan 8, 2022
Memo​(sub female) • Jan 8, 2022
I’m pretty new to all of this and I’m wanting to talk it out with some like minded people🙂
Saascsub​(sub male){No}
2 years ago • Jan 10, 2022
Saascsub​(sub male){No} • Jan 10, 2022
Hello all early 40's submissive male here. I came to my understanding of my reality in this regard slowly and embraced it with for years a tentative denial. Only after a deep reinvetory of the self following a pain divorce did I come face to face with myself in an undeniable way. I now see very clearly my place in a relationship, I now understand fully the role I am to play and the reward of being so true to the self. Through service and support I can find and unlock my best self and achieve the comfort in my own skin I have before not known. I hope to expand this understanding further here. Not only through the wisdom and guidance of those already aware but hopefully in the experience of living the truth I have discovered locked inside myself. I hope that wasn't too cornie as it was from the heart. Feel free free reach out if desired with feedback support comments or if you wish to connect. Thank you