Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

ownmepls
2 years ago • Jan 11, 2022
ownmepls • Jan 11, 2022
Hi. I’m a sub/slave hoping to make new friends, learn more about my role, and one day find a Domme.
ownmepls
2 years ago • Jan 12, 2022
ownmepls • Jan 12, 2022
Hi. I'm an ultra Sub/slave looking for my Domme. I need a connection and love a straight up mind f--k as well. Humiliation and CBT are amazing to my senses. I hope to make friends here and find connections as well. I'm fit and take care of myself. I'm in Kentucky and the pickings are slim here. Say hi. I don't bite ... I prefer you do all the biting.
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Jan 12, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 12, 2022
Welcome Ownmepls. Good luck in your search! Don't forget to place a personal ad.
TheBrokenRage​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 15, 2022
TheBrokenRage​(dom male) • Jan 15, 2022
My name is Anthony, a pure Daddy Dom withing DDlg that takes a big role in the emotional development of my little. I am poly but currently single.

I moved my entire life from California to Tennessee to start fresh in the country side and be closer to nature. I like gardening and like to grow my own food and also have a lot of knowledge about plants.

My hope is that I am able to meet my little girl soon seeing as Pure Daddies have an emotional need to spend time with someone in Littlespace. While I am a Daddy 24/7 and a sexual one in Littlespace, that is not all that I am. I have many facets to my lifestyle as a Daddy.
waywardsub
2 years ago • Jan 16, 2022
waywardsub • Jan 16, 2022
hi i’m way. i’m a little who has never been broken. i keep bouncing around like a pinball because i have no discipline in my life.
i really want a smart, patient, older Daddy bear to snuggle and adore and yet keep me in line.
i don’t like to color. i’m no good at it. i don’t like princess movies because i have to sit still. i like crafts and making people happy.
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Jan 16, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 16, 2022
Welcome Waywardsub! I hope you enjoy your time here at THE CAGE.
TwoRingsOneChain
2 years ago • Jan 17, 2022
TwoRingsOneChain • Jan 17, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm a few days into this roller coaster ride that you call the cage.

I have forgotten about red flags and things to watch for and of course right off the bat I fall right into one of those without even looking. Too anxious to find someone.

I'm really grateful for the Dominants ( Masters) who have talked to me as friends, mentors. And have given me the support i needed after falling flat on my face ( or so it feels like).

I've never been in a long-term relationship where I'm with a master 24/7. The closest I've been to it which has drawn me to this point is being with a master for over 2 years on weekends. It was a beautiful experience and something I'll never forget.

I'm not looking for someone to be like he was but I'm looking for something more to explore everything.

Now if you want to ask me about public play and the pluses and minuses of that lifestyle ask all you want because I've done it.

However all of you that have experienced indoor play I envy you as I have not done any of that except for spankings and discipline.

This is why I refer to myself as a noob although I suppose I am not that exactly.
MrPistachio​(dom male)
MrPistachio​(dom male) • Jan 17, 2022
How you doing guys and gals. I'm newly subscribed and am finally hoping to meet a nice young woman that can satisfy my deepest BDSM desires while also hoping to having a relationship doing so. I've been of the Dom mindset as long as I have been masterbating. Bondage truly gets that blood and endorphins going for me and I'd truly regret if I didn't at least try. Any interested females just take a look at my page and see if you like what you see. Hit me up with a message and let's get something going. Good day to all who have read this icon_smile.gif
MrPistachio​(dom male)
MrPistachio​(dom male) • Jan 17, 2022
How you doing guys and gals. I'm newly subscribed and am finally hoping to meet a nice young woman that can satisfy my deepest BDSM desires while also hoping to having a relationship doing so. I've been of the Dom mindset as long as I have been masterbating. Bondage truly gets that blood and endorphins going for me and I'd truly regret if I didn't at least try. Any interested females just take a look at my page and see if you like what you see. Hit me up with a message and let's get something going. Good day to all who have read this icon_smile.gif
jerseyblue​(sub female)
jerseyblue​(sub female) • Jan 17, 2022
Happy Monday everyone. I’m new to the site. Submissive in south Jersey seeking partner for Bdsm. Hope everyone is having a fabulous week.