Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

fandangler
1 year ago • Jun 3, 2022
fandangler • Jun 3, 2022
Villanelle wrote:
Fandangler, you're in the right place. Welcome.

I don't know what to say, I am new to this and i am very shy about it but here we go, please don't hate on me...
I am a submissive, middle aged, married white male and I guess I am here looking for a daddy of some kind, I guess I would reveal more privately but did I come to the right place?
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Jun 3, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 3, 2022
@fandangler - like most things I expect it will be what you make of it. I'd start with a personal ad if you are searching. If you have other questions feel free to message me.
sissmiss
1 year ago • Jun 4, 2022
sissmiss • Jun 4, 2022
Hey all
New here n wish to finf what i'm look'n for
Sissyslutlily look'n to be trained into humiliation n sissification n serve superior owners as they see fit.
Any thing wanna know just hit me up plz
kdramalover​(switch female)
1 year ago • Jun 5, 2022
Writing a intro to me feels like trying to come up with a great opening line for a novel. There's this intense pressure and as said: first impressions are everything. So I'll try my best.

I go by many names to different people so here, just call me kdrama lover.
I live in the United States, unfortunately, but like to travel when I can afford it.
I'm 23, college educated and single.
I live with my mom and sister.
I do freelance work, am very versatile and live to be creative.
I am here to learn more about bdsm and to just go with flow. Maybe make some friends.
As for my specific interests of bdsm, my profile picture says it all.

Thanks for reading! `v` ❤
cumkittykitty​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jun 6, 2022
Hello all!

A bit about myself, I am a masochist sub and rope bunny. I'm also heavily in to pet play. I enjoy so many aspects of The Lifestyle! There isn't much I'm not willing to try, though I do have my limits, as we all do. I can be a bit of a brat in a playful way, but I don't push it too far. I am able to read a scene and interject some bratty humour when it is appropriate!
I have been in The Lifestyle for close to 15 years, so I am familiar with a lot of the ins and outs to it, but there is always something new to learn.
Currently I am not collared or owned, nor am I looking to be right now. My former Dom (and husband) passed just shy of two years ago and I am now getting back on the online scene. I've been on different online groups/forums/platforms in the past but am now feeling comfortable in restarting my online activity.
Right now I am looking mainly for socialization with other people in The Lifestyle and to make new connections!
trappedperhaps​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jun 7, 2022
Hi it’s actually as in im actually living my life. I’m new here & ready to find my Sir, Dom, my daddy. Out of a 19 yr relationship for a yr now. I’m ready. A bit of bad girl brat tendencies. Looking for a gentle to me Dom. Many things I wanna try I’ve never done. I love men. I think of them as Gods. (For the most part) I love a big strong man inside & out. Dominating Personality. One who is strict & has rules as I need discipline, structure & order in my life. I”m attracted to older men. I believe I was somewhat tamed in my last relationship. Authority, I think that & serious self confidence in a man is a magnificent combination. I can’t help it, though gotten better over time, talk like a baby some. I will want Dom to be strict & stable. Looking for my rock w/ stamina of a stallion. Security & protection like that of a stealth bomber. Thank you all for welcoming me to the cage. Oh & I have a high sex drive 2 cats & I love the outdoors. Touché
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Jun 7, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 7, 2022
Welcome ladies! I hope you enjoy your time inside THE CAGE.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Jun 12, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 12, 2022
Giving this a bump for everyone who has joined us recently. Please take a moment and say hello icon_smile.gif
Queenstitch{Yes}
1 year ago • Jun 12, 2022
Queenstitch{Yes} • Jun 12, 2022
Hello,
I am Queen-stitch. I am a sub and new to the cage community. I have been in the lifestyle for 10 years and I am excited to keep learning.