Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

ScorpioGrl
1 year ago • Jun 24, 2022
ScorpioGrl • Jun 24, 2022
I've only been on the site a couple of days. Very new to the world of bdsm. I'm a switch female who has no experience. I've met people who are very nice and welcoming. And some who have their opinions on what I am. So far I've gotten good advice and met some nice people. I explain from the beginning that I'm only looking for online as I have a life in the vanilla world I'd like to protect. No one in my vanilla life knows about this side of me. And I know some wouldn't accept it if they did.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Jun 27, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 27, 2022
Welcome ScorpioGrl and everyone else who has joined us here at THE CAGE.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Jul 4, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 4, 2022
Hello to everyone who has joined us recently! Please take a moment and tell us a bit about yourself and what brought you to THE CAGE.
Deputy dawg
1 year ago • Jul 5, 2022
Deputy dawg • Jul 5, 2022
I am a 66 y/0 male dom in central Texas. . I hope to be the master of a female that understands and knows how to practice deep submission.
Domineering does not describe me but I am very much a leader, a protector who desires a very close relationship inside of the M/s or O/p setting. I want to know her better than she knows herself and communication is essential for reaching that goal.
I practice corporal punishment that is unpleasant for the sub but sane and controlled.
Limits can be discussed privately.
gaghertight​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 5, 2022
gaghertight​(dom male) • Jul 5, 2022
Hello I'm new here but not new to bondage. I love the act of tying rope and have a particular fetish for gags and gag talk. I'm still evolving and learning and I'm always open to talking and exchanging thoughts and ideas.
Deputy dawg
1 year ago • Jul 6, 2022
Deputy dawg • Jul 6, 2022
I have often wondered about gags but never had a sub request one. Are they uncomfortable to the su . I have heard subs say that being tied up
evokes a sense of safety.. Do you have a theory about why the practice is so popular?
gaghertight​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 6, 2022
gaghertight​(dom male) • Jul 6, 2022
Deputy dawg wrote:
I have often wondered about gags but never had a sub request one. Are they uncomfortable to the su . I have heard subs say that being tied up
evokes a sense of safety.. Do you have a theory about why the practice is so popular?

Gags in general can range from extremely comfortable and more visual than effective to extremely uncomfortable and absolutely silencing. The subs who I've had the pleasure of playing with have all been more the damsel in distress and role play types so for us gags added to the realism of our play, from a simple knotted scarf to panty stuffed tape wraps.... it seems the enjoy the rush of the realism with the safety of knowing they aren't in real peril.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Jul 6, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 6, 2022
Welcome gentlemen! I hope you enjoy your time here. Thanks for saying hello.
balloonkotinsp
1 year ago • Jul 9, 2022
balloonkotinsp • Jul 9, 2022
Hello,

I am new to this. Just trying to absorb information and pick up some experience. I feel so ready, but I'm probably not quite there. I'm excited to be here, and am looking to make some friends and acquaintances. And hopefully find the person that I can love more deeply, and know more deeply than anyone before.
shydiscreteone​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jul 9, 2022
Hello-
I have been new to this site for a few days now, but not new to the lifestyle. So far I have found the site to be very welcoming. The people are nice and polite. Im a natural submissive, have been in the lifestyle for 11 years. I enjoy chatting with like minded people as it gives me someone to talk to. i know how to spot a fake dominate, so please dont try to approach me. I am here to meet new people and make new friends.