Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

aceaceace​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 11, 2022
aceaceace​(sub female) • Aug 11, 2022
Hi everyone! New, here. Decided to migrate from another site. Been on there since 2009 and it just didn't work for me and where I'm at right now. Looking for community, friends, and stimulating conversations.

Been in the lifestyle long enough that I still call it that (I was told at a munch by a 19 year old that no one calls it that anymore, cue 3 tequila shots in a row).

I started early, so I know what I want and like both in and out of the bedroom and at 31 I'm set in my ways...

Looking forward to chatting and making some friends!
SassyinCali​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 11, 2022
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Aug 11, 2022
Hi,

I have been around for almost six months now. But have never stopped by this post. I found the cage through a search as at the time I was looking for an online dynamic. I wanted to find a more user friendly place that was not so overwhelming. I have found that here as the site is easy to navigate. Although I will admit, when I first joined the incoming messages were a bit overwhelming. But I worked through that, learned some things, and messages did calm down when I was not the new gal anymore. Ha!

I really enjoy the blogs and forum. I am also enjoying sharing my writing in the Magazine section as well as reading other's erotica there! I have made some great connections and interacted with like-minded folks. I feel very comfortable here now and am glad I found this special place!

-S
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Aug 12, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 12, 2022
Welcome Ladies!

@SassyinCali, it's never too late to say hello!
daydreaming gal
1 year ago • Aug 17, 2022
daydreaming gal • Aug 17, 2022
Hi! I wanted to do this asap so I didn't forget about it :,) I'm a newbie that used to lurk and saw how informative and accessible this site is and decided to join. I hope to learn as much as I can, make new connections, and maybe even start a blog! I'm excited to explore more
trixietrixster​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 17, 2022
Greetings from the East Coast ... icon_smile.gif

While not new to D/s, new to this site. Enjoying my interactions thusfar via the forums and browsing blogs. I luv meeting new people, the exchanging of ideas and experiences, and forming long lasting connections ... icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Aug 18, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 18, 2022
Thanks for the intros, ladies! Welcome to THE CAGE.
Shewolf
1 year ago • Aug 21, 2022
Shewolf • Aug 21, 2022
Hi, everyone -

After hanging back and perusing this site as a guest for a few months, I finally decided to join. I’ve been new here for a few days now and am also new to the lifestyle. I was a bit apprehensive about saying hello, but decided to go ahead and jump in. Right now, I’m just trying to get comfortable while I learn more about dynamics, submission, and how it will look for me. Reading about others’ experiences in the forums and blog posts has been helpful.

I look forward to meeting some new people and hope to make lasting connections along the way. Responding to messages was a tad overwhelming (and intimidating) at first, but I’m getting over that piece.

I’m glad I’ve finally taken this first step, and I look forward to the journey!
punkbratxxx
1 year ago • Aug 21, 2022
punkbratxxx • Aug 21, 2022
Hello,

I am very new to this place and everything else here as well. Here to learn as I explore who I am.