Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Estaria​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 30, 2022
Estaria​(sub female) • Aug 30, 2022
Hello everyone! I am new to the site, I kind of fell into a bdsm black hole and ended up here! I am so glad I found this place, this is the first time I've been around so many others that seem to have a lot of experience and are willing to answer questions and help out newbies like me!

I mutually ended a 7 year relationship about half a year ago, so I'm not really looking for a relationship right now. I however would love to meet some friends and teachers that can answer questions, or just anyone who would love to talk about their experiences and kind of guide me through mine. I would like to stay completely anonymous right now, so no pics or videos from me for the time being. ^.^

I enjoy talking and laughing with others, so I'm always up for chatting or whatever! I have always been intrigued by the bdsm community and have always had tendencies to want a dom/sub relationship...but I am very shy and I never got up the courage to voice what I wanted until I met my last partner. We had an entire life together and going in we really wanted that dom/sub relationship...but due to many many things we never got there. I was left feeling incomplete and honestly it's something I struggle with now. I have recently realized that the lack of a dom...that man who is strong enough and loving enough to let me be me is a huge part of my life that's missing. I am moving very very slow in this whole process and I honestly have no idea what this is even going to look like for me, but I'm so excited! If I don't reply to messages right away it's probably because I'm overthinking my response or low key freaking myself out that someone would actually send a message and I'm trying to calm myself down before I say something ridiculous. 😣
RiverT{Not lookin}
1 year ago • Sep 1, 2022
RiverT{Not lookin} • Sep 1, 2022
Hello everyone!
I've been lurking as an unregistered reader lately, and I really like how this place feels cozy and friendly. So I finally registered, and will immediately run off to the forums to ask for advice icon_biggrin.gif

I'm not looking for a partner of any kind, I'm just here to read and learn from other people's experiences. Hopefully get to understand myself a little better, too icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Sep 2, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 2, 2022
Welcome RiverT! Glad you decided to sign up and join us.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Sep 5, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 5, 2022
Hello and welcome to everyone who joined us this (long for some of you) weekend☺️
newbiepinklady​(sub female)
1 year ago • Sep 7, 2022
Just joined today after leaving what I can only call abusive. Sexual therapy lead me to reach out to a community I feel I would like to be apart of but would like to learn right from wrongs. I am a submissive and have unknown limits.
Moonlit Knight
1 year ago • Sep 7, 2022
Moonlit Knight • Sep 7, 2022
Good morning friends.
I joined this community almost a year ago.

With resources I found here, I'm learning how to hold myself in a new regard, and I'm grateful to this platform and various special people for that.

Metamorphosis, that's the name of the game for me. It seems to be working. I am 1000% happier than I was last year at this time.

Questing for a new dynamic with someone 45+.

See you around!
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Sep 9, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 9, 2022
Welcome Newbiepinklady and Moonlit Knight! Thanks for the intros icon_smile.gif
InqSci​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 10, 2022
InqSci​(dom male) • Sep 10, 2022
Hello All!

I am a 50 year old male with a huge appetite for sex. I am naturally dominant in the bedroom; however, sometimes it is nice to have the initiative switch every now and then.

I have been married for 26 years, and have known my wife for 27 years. She is as vanilla as you can get.

We are sexually compatible and I pleasure her as many times as she will let me; however, what does this have to do with BDSM?

She always follows, always wants me to take the initiative and can never talk about her feelings or sex. I have to lead... so I thought that I would take a different tact and possibly see if she is a full submissive (she is) but if she would be interested in a little domination. (She is.... but not quite there yet)

I have been faithful, and hope to continue that vow. I will do anything that makes her feel good -- I just need her to relax... I know she like bondage, but her head space conflicts with her religious upbringing.

I like erotica... and I write Erotica. (Two parts of one of my stories is in the magazine now).

I am looking for ideas of how to expand our relationship as BDSM requires constant communication of which she does not feel comfortable in communicating her feelings... so over the years I have become very observant of her body language and what it means. I crave her to tell me what she wants... but she doesn''t. Perhaps this is where we accelerate our next level by myself taking more charge instead of playing the vanilla game.

I have always had a dominate streak in the bedroom and long ago; had a sub relationship. It was natural feeling and the high was amazing.

Anyway.. I hope to learn and perhaps put into practice a few things that will get her feeling that high we all chase in BDSM.

Always looking for new things.

I like to discuss anything and find people fascinating.

I.S.