Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

HEMI​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 28, 2022
HEMI​(dom male) • Sep 28, 2022
Hello. I have been registered for a couple months in order to keep a watchful eye on Amazon Queen. Though I suggested she introduce herself, which she did some time ago, I just realized that I had not done likewise. Anyway, during my time here I have been reviewing various forum threads of interest and also some of the blogs which Amazon Queen follows. Generally this community comes across very positively, so thank you.
FebToy​(sub male)
1 year ago • Sep 29, 2022
FebToy​(sub male) • Sep 29, 2022
Hello everyone,

I have no experience, but I'm interested and ready to learn. I'm hoping to find somebody who can show me the lifestyle.

Let's see... I'm kind of quiet at first but I speak more when I get more comfortable. I try to stay positive, I believe it's important to control your own happiness in most circumstances, even when it's not easy. I like reading, if you have any book suggestions let me know! Honestly I don't really know what to put here but hey, that's me.
bodice ripping
1 year ago • Oct 5, 2022

Hi

bodice ripping • Oct 5, 2022
I’ve been lurking for a bit and decided to join. My wife and I have been into bdsm for about eight years. We’ve been married for twenty two. Our marriage hit doldrums and she was sexting another guy and I busted her. At the time, I figured we could split up or I could carry out some of my fantasies and she could leave if she was too intimidated. She didn’t. Turns out she rather liked what I had up my sleeve (or in my mind, however you look at it). We do not practice the lifestyle that most people suggest. We have no safe word. She’s not collared or owned. She is type A. High strung and full of worry. I help her relax. She claims having intense orgasms is the only way she can relax. I provide them. Lately she’s become bicurious. I’ve easily caught her texting the same guy. He’s 700 miles away and always has been. They were friends before my wife and I met and he’s married too. She doesn’t know I know…. or maybe she does. I don’t see him as a threat as much as a reason for a challenge. I feel the need to up our experience a bit. I’ve tried to find a woman for us but found meet up sites abysmal. Plus, I’m 56 and she’s 63. We’re past the typical age of meeting people online. Anyhow, I joined here because of the interesting conversations I’ve seen. I stumbled on The Cage while researching meeting people and figured why not.
ivoryindigold​(switch gender queer)
1 year ago • Oct 5, 2022
hi guys, i'm kind of brand new to this. i know i'm a switch, but i'd like to find a teacher to introduce me and get me in the water, so to speak. i'm pretty awkward in my way about it i'm sure. intellectual stimulation and conversation is a big part of the experience for me. i prefer gentle approaches, taking it slow.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Oct 6, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 6, 2022
Welcome bodice ripping and ivoryindigold. Thanks for sharing a bit about yourselves and why you're here.
xynowow​(sub male)
1 year ago • Oct 6, 2022
xynowow​(sub male) • Oct 6, 2022
Hey everyone,

I am very new to BDSM but I am very interested and I'm hoping I can find somebody to teach me.

I am Dutch so English isn't my first language, hope you can understand that.
One of my most important values in life is the respect you can have for each other, so if you can't respect me and my preferences please don't bother.
SirGod​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 9, 2022
SirGod​(dom male) • Oct 9, 2022
Hi all ! My site name is SirGod I'm a dom male hoping to find a super 24/7 /365 sub pet & other desires female to own & take care of & that can serve me well or train if IT decides to be my property . Just taking time to salute all members Looking to understanding the how's and about's of cage site here . I'm not a premium member yet , but who knows ? I probably will familiarise myself with the site and then I'll see what gives . Have a totally Kink beautiful day one & all.