Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Lance1969​(dom male)
1 year ago • Dec 29, 2022

Hi Lovely People, I have been in awe of the amazing people h

Lance1969​(dom male) • Dec 29, 2022
Hello Beautiful People,

I am in awe to be here with such great people, and to be able to share with you all. I would just like to say that I have been amazed at all the great people I have seen here.
Personally I am a geographer with a good company and have a good career going, love building and art and cooking, and discovering new things.
I love hiking and exploring, and to be honest have a secret bigfoot mission to seek its existence.
All in all, just trying to relish life in full!
Jason
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Dec 29, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 29, 2022
Thanks for the great intros gentlemen! We hope you enjoy your time inside THE CAGE icon_smile.gif
LurkerSub​(sub female){owned}
1 year ago • Dec 30, 2022
Hello fellow members. I am not new to the lifestyle, but was granted permission from Master to lurk and possibly start a blog, or participate in forums. It is to fulfill my need for community without outing myself in my own town of residence. We are both very discreet and keep our lifestyle choices between us.

I hope I've come to the right place to find some like minded folks. So far, no one has disrespected the boundaries set forth in my profile. That is a good sign.

Thank you for having me. ❤
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Dec 30, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 30, 2022
Welcome LurkerSub! Just a tip - you can set some limitations on who can message you in Preferences/Privacy. There is also the handy block button on profiles too.

I hope your experience here continues to be positive! If you have any questions feel free to reach out.
PaigeP​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jan 2, 2023
PaigeP​(sub female) • Jan 2, 2023
Hi there! I am new here, but I am interested in exploring different elements and aspects of the lifestyle.
I am looking forward to getting to know people and discussing different things.

A little about me:
I show horses. I am a teacher. I love what I do! I also enjoy reading and singing. I love being on stage. I am a very passive person and a people pleaser. I love making others happy.

I can’t wait to get to know some of you!
WickiDee​(switch male)
1 year ago • Jan 3, 2023
WickiDee​(switch male) • Jan 3, 2023
Hi Folks,

Hi Folks,

So here goes.

I’ve never done any BDSM with another person. Until the Internet, I thought I was a shameful pervert and would never tell a living soul about my desires. Since the Internet, I’ve longed to find a person or group to participate in trying out just about everything on your list of desires. The only thing I know for sure I am into is bondage. (Interesting side story. When I was four years old, I had a ruptured appendix. All I remember is being held down by four [lovely, kind] nurses while the ether mask was held over my mouth and nose. I’ll bet I had the best erection under the circumstances a 4-year-old could have.)

I have discovered I am a true submissive. I long to surrender all choice to someone I trust. It feels like a sexual desire. It is the act of trust that is sexualized. Paradoxically, I want to be a dominant exactly because I understand being a submissive. I know that I can give someone exactly what I want, and I want to give it because I am a caring person. Being caring and being dominant are not mutually co-exclusive. In the same way, one problem I have found online is some people confuse a submissive with a dope, someone easily duped into believing them. I may be a submissive, but I ain’t no fool!

Let me end with something else I feel shameful about even here -- especially here. I am 80 years old. I feel alone here, unacceptable. I’m not putting that out for pity or for reassurances. It’s merely a statement of fact.

I’m happy to be here. Thank you, all.
ArthursKnight​(sub trans man)
1 year ago • Jan 5, 2023
Hello, I'm Dean

I'm new to the site and found out about it by searching sites that were good for beginners. I have done my fair bit of research, mostly because of my writing and because I'm interested, but I have no direct experience as of now.
I'm a person of many interests and up to chat and get to know new people