Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Dom2215
5 years ago • Oct 16, 2018
Dom2215 • Oct 16, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm 25 and I'm new to all this. I'm interested in getting to know some people and potentially owning a sub and learning what all this entails.
david zh​(dom male)
5 years ago • Oct 17, 2018
david zh​(dom male) • Oct 17, 2018
Hello Cagers.

I am pretty new to the platform but since I have joined, I have been pleasantly surprised at the quality of the people here.
What is important to me is authentic interests and respect between people that I have seen and spoken to thus far.

It pleases me that the platform exists but the European presence is not very high. I think it might be a good idea to promote it more.
Owners of the cage, please contact me to discuss how we/I might be able to do that with alignment to your interests.

rgs
.D.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 17, 2018
Welcome David! Thank you for the kind words. We're pretty proud of what we're building here and are glad you're a part of it. We appreciate any support you can offer in helping us to spread the word about THE CAGE. I'll have Cage Monkey get in touch icon_smile.gif
J7en{Nope}

Jen

J7en{Nope} • Oct 17, 2018
Hello
Evann Taken
Evann Taken • Oct 17, 2018
I am just looking i have read books fiction of course wasnt sure that kind of lifestyle was real.
RopeDom5150​(dom male)
5 years ago • Oct 18, 2018
RopeDom5150​(dom male) • Oct 18, 2018
Welcome Tausha! I assure you that it is real and there are plenty of people here who will answer any questions you may have. Feel free to ask.