Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

MrD​(dom male)
5 years ago • Nov 28, 2018

Introduction

MrD​(dom male) • Nov 28, 2018
Perhaps it’s not the done thing but I wanted to introduce myself as a new face of the cage. I have been involved in this lifestyle for many years and hopefully this particular site is an active one. Many blogs and forums these days become stagnant. I am always free to offer advice, answer questions or indeed ask questions and receive advice as no one person knows it all and others perspectives share a different light on various situations
SubJo

New and unsure

SubJo • Nov 28, 2018
We are very new to bdsm and I am still very unsure where this is going.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 28, 2018
Welcome everyone! Give me a shout if you have any questions icon_smile.gif
ForeverSirs​(sub female)
5 years ago • Nov 29, 2018
ForeverSirs​(sub female) • Nov 29, 2018
Hello all!
Submissive female here, new to the site and new-ish to kink - although, in my short 8 months or so of being owned I feel my eyes have been opened to a whole world of BDSM that I didn’t know existed before.. and now I can’t live without it! Nor can I live without my Sir..
I feel I’ve come far in this time but I still have a lot to learn and am always willing to grow and improve myself for my Sir.
I look forward to being a part of this community and hearing about others’ experiences as well as sharing a few of my own icon_smile.gif
x
Little Jade​(sub trans woman){Hi I'm new}
5 years ago • Nov 30, 2018

Hello

Hello my name's Jade I'm new! I'm kinda new to all this, though from what I've seen lots of people on here seem really nice and understanding also quite fun to say the least. I can't wait to meet lots of people and learn new things please don't hesitate to to say hello!
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Nov 30, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 30, 2018
Welcome Little Jade and ForeverSirs! Lovely to have you join us.

Keep the intros coming! It's wonderful to learn a bit about our new members.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Dec 1, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 1, 2018
If you've joined us this weekend (or earlier) please do say hello!
YouCanNameMe​(sub trans woman)

NoNameYet (sub mtf women) (looking for mistress)

Hello im new to the bdsm community. Im looking for a mistress to literally own me. But we would have to talk for a while first to make sure we are a perfect fit. I dont see myself having any limits at all, but id like a women or a mtf women (which is the same thing) to be my owner. I strive to be the best slave there ever was and break world records i just need to have my hormones to continue my transition. I hope i did this intro correctly.

From, a slave without a name yet
Threadbare
Threadbare • Dec 1, 2018
Hi, guess I'll drop a post in here since I am new, both in here and in the community and lifestyle. It's kind of overwhelming seeing lots of people who have been involved in this for years, while I'm probably very naive about a lot of things. Just looking to learn and maybe make friends at the moment, don't know how long I'll stay yet but giving it a go. I'm open to friendly conversation and advice.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Dec 2, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 2, 2018
Welcome YouCanNameMe and Threadbare! If you are interested please do put up a personal ad. Otherwise it's great to get to know people by chatting here in the forums and in live chat..which is open to Basic & Premium members for the month of December (shameless promotion).