Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

quietescape​(sub female){I live for}
5 years ago • Dec 2, 2018

Hi I'm young and a Newbie and very confused (kind of persona

Hello everyone,
I'm excited but very nervous to be on here. I've always been submissive and it's been hard trying to find a partner I could connect and grow with, I'm giving this a shot because isolating myself is not what's going to help with what makes me happy. It honestly started with liking bazar fetishes that eventually connected to enjoying the idea of bondage and being submissive to older men. I don't really have that much experience in the bedroom and I often question if I walk a line of demi sexual in some way, This is one of the longest times I've honestly gone without pleasure and I can't tell if I'm going crazy from not having it or if it's something else. I live a very lonely life, everyone around me is growing up and moving on with their lives and I can't even figure out how to make the first step in satisfying myself. I feel ashamed of what I fantasies and I'm not even sure if it's what I want, but it's what I envision so strongly in my mind. I feel so euphoric just thinking about it. I'm a giver and I'm lost in a reel of stress,questions and paranoia. I'm so scared of accepting what I enjoy and yet I want to experience it. I look at you guys and wish I could be confident in my own skin, but I just haven't reached that point yet I guess. I'm sorry to be such a debbie downer lol. I'm just having a moment in my life and I'm trying to claw out of this pit that I feel by finding people I can relate to and being honest.
Cobalt354​(dom male)
Cobalt354​(dom male) • Dec 2, 2018
Hi all,
I'm going by Cobalt354 and here's a bit about me. If I don't answer all of your questions, send me a message and I'll do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Although I joined awhile back, I'm still relatively new here. Since I've joined, I have been poking around trying to learn what I can and testing the waters before diving in. I definitely believe that this is a good community to be a part of and learn from. I don't have the availability to stay logged in all the time but I do try to log in once or twice a day.

I want to experiment and grow but I'm currently not super interested in a full commitment relationship. I'm looking to start small and work my way up rather than going straight for the deep end. I'd like to meet new people and make friends then see where those friendships lead.

While I am sure that I fit the Dom role, I'm not sure how far I want to go. The idea of control is exciting but controlling someone 24/7 seems like too much for me. Most of my fantasies come from control in small doses. Having her wear few clothes around the house. No panties in public or other mild public play. Telling her what to do in the bedroom. Etc. I do have to say that the biggest turn on for me is cosplay and other dress up.

If you're interested in talking kinks, giving me some pointers or just talking about the day, I'd love to chat!

-Cobalt354
alex1940​(sub male)
alex1940​(sub male) • Dec 2, 2018
Hello there this is sub alex 1940 looking for a mistress from north New Jersey or new n/y city I am a very open sub to most thing I was trying to get on the lobby could not get on line could write but could not post it need help thank you sub alex1940
Cmitchell
5 years ago • Dec 3, 2018
Cmitchell • Dec 3, 2018
Hello, I'm new here and relatively new to BDSM with others. I am a Dom but would love to learn from other dominants before venturing out myself. I am quite nervous to say the least and would love a little guidance. Thanks.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 3, 2018
Welcome everyone!

Alex, are you still having issues getting in to chat? If so can you message me privately and I'll do my best to help you out.
bilbov​(dom male)
bilbov​(dom male) • Dec 3, 2018
Hello I am a dom who's opening himself up to a submissive. I've never done this before and I am nervous. I just got out of a bad relationship and looking to find my dom side again.
Soulmate​(dom male)
Soulmate​(dom male) • Dec 3, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I'm New Here! I stumbled upon the site during a Google Search, I've been realizing how my Sexual Interest and Liking seem to be more extreme than most normal people, and after doing some researching I came upon this site. I'm both into being a Dom, and a Sub. I'm here hoping I can learn more, and maybe even meet someone to Partner with as I have no one.

Anyway, You can Call me Soulmate of course as it is my Username. Soul for short if you want. I don't really know what else to say, so, I'll leave it at that.

-Soulmate
Miki
5 years ago • Dec 4, 2018
Miki • Dec 4, 2018
@Soulmate Ha! I had to first say "welcome" of course but while I am not on this thread often I had to speak up It's exactly how I found this place, too.. on a Google search but not looking for kink, I was trying to do a look-up on the first (original series) Star Trek pilot called "The Cage" and this was the top hit on google.

One of the first lines I put on my profile was from that unused (aired later with a new name and a wrap-around) episode "There's A Way Out Of Any Cage And I'll Find It!"

And welcome as well to all the others who have joined the ranks since I last issued a welcome aboard post.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Dec 4, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 4, 2018
Hah..Miki I LOVE that you found us googling the OG Star Trek! I'm a fan!
Miki
5 years ago • Dec 5, 2018
Miki • Dec 5, 2018
Evangeline wrote:
Welcome YouCanNameMe and Threadbare! If you are interested please do put up a personal ad. Otherwise it's great to get to know people by chatting here in the forums and in live chat..which is open to Basic & Premium members for the month of December (shameless promotion).

I love shameless!

PS (About your reply to me...) I did post that in my earliest Profile Page. *

Yep Wanted something ordinary like Star Trek's Captain Pike episode and found... this. icon_razz.gif

* That was back in the early membership drive. I doubt many had time to read each and every post.

@ bilbov.. Take it easy, take your time, some are sleazy, some are fine.

It's a process and don't forget to give yourself a break once in a while. Inch by inch you'll reach a mile.