Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Major Zach​(dom male)
5 years ago • Dec 6, 2018

By way of introduction...

Major Zach​(dom male) • Dec 6, 2018
I’m brand new here to The Cage as of yesterday. I’ve been in the BDSM Community for a very long time, but am only now returning to the lifestyle I have missed greatly for some years now due to conflicts with duties as an Army Special Forces Branch Major, and a strictly vanilla marraige which ended in divorce about 3 years ago.

I got into the world of D/s, M/s, and TPE BDSM relationships long before the convenience and ease of communication made possible by the advent of broadband internet and social media. When I started out BDSM was a very local event with BDSM groups in the local community. Just about everything happened in person - directly face to face. Needless to say, you really got to know people quickly and very well over time as you attended munches and other BDSM group social events. It made finding the partner you were seeking a much more direct and straightforward process. There were well established rules of conduct, and often in larger groups there were different styles, forms, and skills from all across the spectrum of BDSM you could take advantage of learning from long-time BDSM community members.

In my case, as a naturally Dominant Male my personal desire was to learn everything I possibly could from folks who were willing to mentor new members and pass along their knowledge and experience. I made the decision to follow a path of training that back in those days was called the “Old Guard” school or style. It was a method of training for young or new Doms entering the BDSM community and lifestyle designed to help you become a highly capable, experienced, and very knowledgeable Master in your own right. I can still hear the constant mantra in my head of “Doms are Born, but Masters are Made”.
There was a lot to learn and and a strict code of conduct to follow. It took me about 2 years of study as a hands-on apprentice to before I finally earned the title of an “Old Guard Master”.

Those days are long gone now, but the teachings, philosophy, code, and methods remain in me just as strong today as they did back then. My hope is to find a female slave or submissive here with whom I can connect with - and form - that one of a kind relationship and feel once again that deep and shared bond that is like no other - and only comes by investing one’s heart and soul into this intense and deeply intimate form of relationship.

So with that said, It’s my pleasure to meet all of you here at The Cage. I hope in time that we will become good friends - and for a few - perhaps something more. icon_wink.gif.
Please feel free to message me at any time, and I’ll get back to you as promptly as my time and schedule will allow.

Well Met to You All - and may the many Blessings and Joys of this Holiday Season find each and all of
you - and yours.

With my warmest regards,

Major Zach
BubblyBunny​(other female)

New rope bunny!

Hello you beautiful beasties.

I'm a brand new rope bunny. Ironically married a rigger and didn't even know it icon_wink.gif we have been searching for a community we can learn from, and possibly test our boundaries, with guidance. I stumbled here after trying to find a group in our area, with no luck. Feel free to send me a message, as I'm eager to learn and pass your knowledge to my other half!
Sierra1657​(sub female)
Sierra1657​(sub female) • Dec 6, 2018
I want a black master whos in Georgia for a weekend me being a slave choxked collared whipped fucked chained etc inbox me
Ambiline​(sub female)
Ambiline​(sub female) • Dec 6, 2018
Hi.
I'm a sub and new to this. Don't know exactly what i like yet but i want to find out. But i think like being objectified, controlled and dominated, especially in front om several men, and i like to be tied up and with a blindfold so I'm not in control and I think i like funishments alot.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 6, 2018
Welcome everyone! Thank you for the thoughtful intros. And thank you to our established community members who jump in from time to time to join in the welcomes. It's all appreciated icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Dec 9, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 9, 2018
Welcome to everyone who joined us this weekend! We hope you enjoy our wonderful community!
Miki
5 years ago • Dec 11, 2018
Miki • Dec 11, 2018
Ambiline wrote:
Hi.
I'm a sub and new to this. Don't know exactly what i like yet but i want to find out. But i think like being objectified, controlled and dominated, especially in front om several men, and i like to be tied up and with a blindfold so I'm not in control and I think i like funishments alot.

Welcome to the show... (Assuming new to BDSM not this type of site) What you should do is read some of the blogs here as well as check out the forums. Everyone started somewhere.. Some experiences will be good, others may make you think twice, but one common bit of advice. Take it slow. Find out if experiencing what turns you on is the same as contemplating it or watching others. I have seen a few who found out it is a bit more intense than they thought.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Dec 12, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 12, 2018
Another bump to encourage our newest community members to say hello icon_smile.gif Welcome everyone!